Chapter Twenty-Three: She Finally Pounces

You had a feeling this was not going to turn out well, you could feel the Yoki coming from the woman even if she was trying to suppress it. It was so monstrous and wild to the point you wondered how much she really had in her. You couldn't help but think of a cat or some other feline at this moment. A feline stalking their prey for countless days, waiting for the right moment to strike and pounce on to their prey. In fact, closing your eyes and seeing their Yoki, it was taking the form of a humanoid cat-like creature. 

Your Thoughts: I should be nervous right now, but for some reason. I'm getting a bit excited about all of this.

Eyeing the Male Awakened Being you noticed them backing away, visible sweat running down their face too. You knew they were no match for this woman and you could tell from the woman's face she did not have business with it. Just before you could say anything, purple blood erupted from the Awakened Being. Glancing at you the creature you saw the tails from before appeared and ripped the helpless creature to pieces.

You were amazed by the woman's speed and the fact that she was able to do it in the blink of an eye. It had you wondering would you be quick enough to use Quicksilver Style before she struck?

Y/N: Well you just did my job for me, I guess that requires thanks.

Luciela: There is no need for that, I just didn't want scum such as him to get in my way. And now that they are not here I can get back to my business.

Y/N: And what kind of business what that--

You jumped a bit at Luciela suddenly being in front of you now, remembering Ophelia you were on guard. You observed her watching her look you up and down as if you were the most interesting thing in the world to her. Which you might actually be in the first place. You let her suddenly place a hand on your face. Seems like Luciela was examining your skin for a moment. You were wondering when this would end she finally moved away from you.

Luciela: You have quite the figure I most say, I can tell just from looking at you that you've been through a lot. Your body is built for fighting and your weaponry is quite odd as well. I can feel your Yoki coming from both you and your sword. Which settles why I've come here.

Y/N: So what did you come up with--WHOA!

Slammed to the ground you didn't have time as the woman suddenly landed on you like a cat pouncing on her prey. Looking up into her eyes you could see the look of desire in them (not that kind). That desire apparently was pointed right at you. Much to your slight concern now.

Luciela: I am Luciela, Luciela of the South, and I want you to join me in conquering the Western and Northern lands.

Y/N: What?

Luciela: Personally, I hate groups and would rather do things on my own, but I've been hearing rumors about what has been going on in the Northerns. Regrettably, I must obtain allies of my own, and after sensing your power you'd make the perfect ally for me. So join me and I'll give you anything you want.

Y/N: Well, here's my answer.

~Meanwhile~

Galatea was contemplating as to what to do at this moment, she could feel multiple Yoki signatures from where she was standing. It concerned her now. She could feel Numbers 47, 22, 15, and 6. Along with the strange male down there, but the Male Awakened Being's Yoki vanished. She wondered if she should go down and there now. Especially feeling a large amount of Yoki that was being surprised.

Galatea's Thoughts: That's it, I'm going to need to get down there, and see what's going on. If that Yoki is what I'm thinking it is, then those Claymore down there are in deep trouble. And you... What exactly are you planning?