Chapter 11: Stuart P.O.V.

We just pulled into the parking lot of the school. We both get out at the same time and close the doors in unison while Stiles goes to the back of the jeep to get our bags out. 

I hear the sound of a loud motor turning into the parking lot and I'm met with Scott as he pulls up beside Stiles Jeep, just then Stiles comes up to me while tossing me my backpack. I slip it over my head so it sits on my left shoulder and hangs by my waist. 

Scott pulls off his helmet and I immediately feel a wave of emotions hit me. It feels so overwhelming I just lose it and I go after Scott who just barely gets off his lime green with black and white dirt bike with glowing gold eyes with fangs bared as I growl at him. 

Scott instincts kick in immediately with instead glowing red eyes. Scott roars in my face but the only affect that has on me is that it made me angrier and more hostile even. 

{For he thinks he has power over me and to control me, he is going down.} I roar back so loud I might have forgotten where we were but even, so I don't care I still don't. 

All of a sudden, I hear Stiles yelling but for some reason he sounds far away, muffled, foggy even. That's when I realize I'm on the ground my eyes come somewhat into focus, I see Stiles, Scott, and a large group of people of all ages surrounding me. I'm so confused. 

Stiles speaks again, this time I can grasp most of what he's saying "Stuart! Stuart!! Keep your eyes open! Keep them open!!" I hear Stiles but his words keep getting so far away It's so hard to focus. 

I can't focus. I feel so, so tired. "Stuart!!!" "Stiles I can't... I can't focus, I can't thin...think straight. What happened. I'm so tired." 

Stiles answers as I hear an ambulance, he gets close to my ear and speaks so that only I hear and what he says to me worries me what's going to happen to me. What's happening to me.