Chapter 52: Stiles P.O.V.

" okay I'm going to be right back, torture chair guy and I are going to call his dad to have you released." Stuart put a thumbs up while smiling as Melissa and I slip out the door. Melissa then turns to me saying " Stiles I am deeply concerned about this but the main thing you need to remember is when talking to Stuart you can't say your last name and when your dad shows up we need to explain to him what and how to handle this." She's speaking to me with a voice of authority and stern telling me to heed her words, right before I answer Void decides to butt in distracting me making me space out with Melissa right there " ohhh come on let's have some fun, I'm boorrred. I'm starving here Stiles DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!" Before I could answer him Melissa's voice breaks through causing me to brake out of it and see her staring at me with worry in her eyes " Stiles?? Stiles are you okay???" I look her in the eyes. Purposely changing the subject " I'm fine, what about Stuart? Is he going to be okay?" Melissa shows an even more worried look but quickly hides it. . . but not fast enough " Stiles I'm going to be honest with you. . . . . I don't know." She sounds hurt and her eyes have tears in them but not falling as she tells me " I should go and call your dad." She leaves me and again Void speaks in my mind " Finally . . . She's gone, now can we please go and get something to eat, IM DIEING STILES and in case this is news to you, if I'm dieing, YOUR DIEING, so if you would be so kind as to go to maybe I don't know feed on someone so we can live, it would be greatly appreciated . . . Now would be preferred sense there's Noone around. Now get moving, or I'll move you myself." I know he means it so I go to the left to the elevator and press the button to go down. Down to the last floor to the intensive care unit and go into one of the rooms as I pick the lock. I enter the room and shut the door behind me walking up to the patient. Reaching out with my hand resting it in the crook of their shoulder I start taking the pain and everything that was causing them pain and making them suffer as I feel every little thing causing them discomfort and take every little bit until I feel them relax and calm. I pull my hand away and slip out the room to head back to Stuart's room before Melissa returns more likely than not with my dad.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just get back when I see Melissa and my dad walking up and they enter the room and I come in behind them as dad speaks to Stuart " So . . . Stuart you'll be staying with me and my son Stiles." Stuart has this look of realization that suddenly shifts to one of confusion "What. . . who. . . What kind of name is . . . Styles." I speak trying to maybe clarify and maybe help him to understand " It's a nickname, as my real name is too difficult to pronounce for its a polish name." Stuart once again has a confused look on his face. Stuart just plan ignores me and answer our dad "yes police man." I feel like laughing but one of the many side-effects of being possessed by a Void or Dark Kitsune is the feeling of absolute nothingness and feeling nothing but empty that can't be filled forever an empty black hole as I'm thinking, out of the corner of my eye I see our dad look at me and looking back to Stuart stating " I already signed the release forms so let's get going." Stuart hops off the hospital bed and walks up to our dad seeing something most likely that he's the Sheriff not just some cop but Stuart keeps walking, walking out the door and soon our dad the Sheriff follows suit and walks ahead of him leading the way with me following behind. We walk until we got to the parking lot and our dad tells Stuart and I " Stuart, Stiles you guys go in the jeep and follow me to the house." As soon as Stuart sees the jeep he bee lines to Roscoe waiting and soon he get in the back of the jeep. We leave the parking lot to head home and again the voice speaks " did you forget we're insatiable we need constant feedings we're still hungry Stiles and you know it, and if you keep prolonging our hunger it will back fire on you so STOP IT AND GIVE US WHAT WE NEED!!!!" Void literally growling at me like I don't know. I tell him " no I didn't forget, it's hard not to. But we can wait until we get Stuart home, so hold your foxes. I got this alright. So CALM DOWN!!!! or we're not eating until TOMORROW!!!!" I growl back at Void getting my point across and he speaks again "Well then! fine, I'll trust you on this one. Talk soon Stiles." I answer " Talk later Void."