Chapter 24: Stiles P.O.V.

Stuart and I are in our room trying to relax after Melissa telling us about our doctor wanting to talk and after my little incident, along with the fact that Melissa seemed suspicious of me asking if I'm sleeping well make me think it's about me but why both of us what would he have to talk to us about even if it was about me or Stuart he wouldn't talk to both of us at the same time. 

"Hey! Stiles! want to do a round of chess" Stuart again looking out for me making sure I don't ramble too much in my head. It would be a good distraction, why not "Sure Stuart, set it up" ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we play more the A round of chess, we part, and Stuart goes back to his book now on the 2nd book of the maze runner trilogy the scorch I believe. 

I decide to risk try to get some rest but I'm very, very worried and nervous too. So, I compromise and just lay down on top of by Star Wars comforter and just star at the ceiling. I stare at the ceiling for a while and decide to look at Stuart to see if he's left or what and instead of Stuart, I see void right where Stuart would have been, and I immediately sit up and lean against my wall behind my bed and stare at him with such wide eyes. 

The reason for that is . . . it's like Stuart and Void switched places and Void is now reading the book and in the exact same place. Like Void took Stuart's place, made Stuart and him teleported to each other's place and was placed in the same position and everything. 

Void hasn't moved at all it's making me severely nervous and on-edge. He hasn't even talked for someone I take as someone who likes to hear their own voice . . . . . . . Wait speaking of . . . . Stuart also like hearing his own voice . . . "Ahh you moved" 

Void is now looking me dead in the eyes and I have to say creepy creep. Other than that, not much else . . Wait . . . . what . . . NO . . . Nooo! I won't . . . NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. . . Not again. No NOOO!!! "AHHAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! NOoo!!!" 

I cry out for anyone then "STILES CALM DOWN!!! Your safe calm down you're ok" Huh what "Stuart . . . What's wrong?" 

Stuart replies with disbelief in his eyes "Really you're asking well I was just downstairs for like two seconds before I hear your heartbeat starting to go through the roof when I hear what I think is you talk in your sleep when it gets louder and louder so I race up the stairs to you going ballistic so I try screaming louder then you but it was like the louder I got it wasn't loud enough to your sufficient and well developed lungs like God dude" 

After hearing that I can't help but think that this must mean Voids back, but I need to talk to Deaton about how he only acknowledged me when I realized That Stuart likes to hear his own voice as well as Void so I "Stiles! Hey . . do you think you could tell what the hell that was . . Or are you going to try and ignore the problem until it goes away. 

Remember I know you and I know that's your go too, but this is something that is more likely than not be going away unless you do something, or at least talk to me or someone, please Stiles if I can't help then please don't ignore it do something anything." 

Wow I never expected Stuart to say something like that but I'm already way ahead of him I'll tell him "Stuart, I hear you do you think you could at least keep this to yourself I don't want to worry dad or Scott, but I will go talk to someone, but you still can't be left alone so I'm going to call Scott if that okay." 

Stuart has a look of relief "yeah that's okay as long as you do as you say and go talk about it and if you ever want to talk with, I'll listen." I decide I want to mess with him "you listen . . Stuart I personally don't think that's in your DNA, I think that part is non-existent, and I don't want you to strain yourself or break something. But thanks for letting me know." 

Stuart is staring at me with a look that could kill and says "well that's true thank for thinking of me. Now shall we call Scott?" 

I get my phone and dial up Scott telling him that Stuart wants to play chess with, and Scott responds "cool! I'll be right over!" I head to the front door and grab my jeeps keys on my way out the door and to my jeep to wait for Scott. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott finally arrives on his bike and parks next to my jeep and walks around to the driver's side to talk to me "Hey Stiles! . . .where you off too?" I answer, "Well I had an errand to run, and I just thought since you and Stuart will be hanging out it would be the perfect time to go." 

Scott responds, "well okay see later than." I tell him "Yeah. see you later" I back out after Scott backed up and started heading up the drive to the front door and I head down the road towards Deaton's animal clinic.