Chapter 30: Stuart P.O.V.

We burst through the doors and Dr. Deaton comes running in and says Surpisingly calories "bring him in." Holding the mini door for employees only and bring Stiles to the back and Deaton point to this wicked looking chair and says "Put him here quickly!" 

We move swiftly and effectively as we place Stiles in the chair. We're holding Stiles up while Deaton's securing him. After Stiles is secured, I do the honor of asking "WHAT IN THE LIVING HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!" 

Not caring anymore if I woke Stiles. As Scott explains that Stiles was possessed by something called a Nogitsune basically a Japanese fox demon. Scott also mentions that they got rid of it. Deaton now is explaining what he knows about this to both of us. 

"Stiles came to me for advice on what these dreams he's been having meant. Of course, I told him I might be the supernatural know it all as you all say but I don't know everything about every supernatural. especially about kitsunes or the Nogitsune. I could give him advice but warned not to take it to heart." 

As he explained it some more. Scott and I are both in shock and I finally find my voice " so what's happening to Stiles is your fault!" I'm not very patient person and I have a short temper. I feel the wolf clawing to be let free. 

I'm trying to hold back but I'm really thinking I should just give in. Right before I become the wolf " Scott says "You know what forget it. How do we help Stiles?" Deaton answers "well . ." A voice interrupts Deaton "Guys . . . What's going on? Why I'm I strapped to some kind of torture device?" 

We're all silent, now looking at Stiles. That feeling I had just turned its ugly head and I now realize what this feeling means. It means that Stiles isn't Stiles. He's the kitsune. 

Scott looks like he's about to say some, so I speak up first before he has the chance to speak "Well you're in this as you called it the torture device because you're not Stiles and don't say you are. Stiles and I have always been close and when I became a werewolf it only made me more protective and defensive of him. So, I know as of right now and before I got this weird feeling that something was wrong with Stiles, I didn't know what. Now I know what the feelings were telling me. They're telling me that Stiles is not Stiles but you the Nogitsune or dark or Void kitsune. There's nothing you can say to tell me otherwise so don't even try it." 

Stiles stares at me with emotion and then his face twists into one that made shivers run up and down my spine. He looks at me with a devilish smirk as he speaks " I wasn't going to. I just want to know what you all could possibly be planning to try and save your precious skinny and defenseless human Stiles Stilinski. Just so know he doesn't have long. He will, does belong to me. There's nothing you can do. He's mine now and we will destroy you and Beacon Hills from the inside out."