Chapter 47: Stiles P.O.V.

When I feel Void he feels as though he made some kind of revaluation thinking {of course this explains everything.} He knows something making sure I can't tell what exactly he's thinking, Stuart is still looking at us with eyes still raging with fire, burning bright and snaps out of his weird daze and we both now feel the raging fire starting to dwindle down to barely enough to light a candle seeing his fangs and claws retract and his eyes slowly dimming to their natural honey brown eyes somehow different as they somehow look brighter then even mine. Stuart then speaks " Stiles. . . . I don't feel too good." Stuart then collapses right then and there. Deaton comes over and keels next to Stuart feeling his pulse. Scott comes not long after with Lydia right behind. Deaton announces "he's alive but his pulse is alarmingly high." Deaton then looks to me who's still at the forefront as Void decided it best to let me handle it when he see an opening he'll take it but for now Deaton turns to me and asks somehow knowing it's me or maybe not caring " Stiles do you know what caused him to collapse." I answer "Not really, expect I think he might." The second I says this I make it evident what I'm doing I start speaking in my mind to him saying "Void if you don't spill what you know I'll be sure that I'm the one to kill you and I'll do it from the inside out and DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!!!! it will be the LAST THING YOU Do! Do we understand each other." I know he feels my anger and daring nature of what I said so he tells me. I then relay the information to Deaton " Deaton . . .Void says, that he saw something in Stuart's eyes he said he saw not just beta gold, but also saw hints of alpha red and Fox amber, fire or orange. Thinking that was the cause for his anger and rage. Like when Scott roars at him it would cause the opposite reaction as instead of calming him it inraged him. Does that make any sense to you Deaton." Deaton has he's usual look of he might know something but not quite sure. He soon speaks " it might, but in all honesty I've never heard of such a thing." Stuart starts stirring, groaning, when finally with a another groan filled voice " oooww what the in the living Fuck happened?" Everyone is just staring as Stuart finally stands holding his head and soon is rubbing his neck for he notices everyone staring and Deaton finally speaking breaking everyone else out of their staring fit "Stuart. What do u remember?" I know Void feels my worry as this is the second hit his head has gotten and we still don't have the all clear from Melissa saying that he no longer has a concussion and the fall he just endured will likely slow the healing process. Stuart is looking at everyone with an unreadable expression and what he says makes me feel dread, fear, and complete and utter raw horror as well as severe hurt. "Who are you guys, do I know you people." Stuart then looks at me while I'm looking at him with hopeful eyes and Stuart just looks to me and says "Your probably the only person in here that looks remotely familiar. Do you know where I know you from." I feel as I'm on the verge of tears and I'm still filled with worry as not knowing whats going to happen. Void however I can feel him glowing with amusement. I have no idea why but thoes kind of feeling coming from him mean trouble. And he tells me to tell my friends " Stiles I'm going to let you take the wheel and drive for awhile I'm enjoying watching everything as they pass from the back so you don't have to worry about me for a bit until then Stiles." He most likely feels my disbelief and surprise but I tells them "Guys he's gone . . . for now." Deaton looks at me questioningly but he goes over to me and I'm finally released from the wicked chair and rub my wrist as I stand. I stand up stretching. Stating in mock hurt and pain "Fucking Hell dude my back ooww."