Chapter 36: Void P.O.V.

We burst through doors and I hear someone running in and says telling me it's D. Deaton "bring him in." I can feel myself still being carried but now moving somewhere else in the room and again Deaton speaks "Put him here quickly!" Little do they now I'm already aware of where and what as they move swiftly and effectively as they place us in the chair as I've been planing the second they totally captured me. They're still holding us while most likely Deaton is securing us. After I've been secured I hear Stuart yelling "WHAT IN THE LIVING HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!! Most likely Not caring anymore if I woke up. As Scott explains that Stiles was possessed by something called a Nogitsune basically a Japanese fox demon. Scott also mentions that they got rid of it or should I say they think they got rid of me. Deaton now is explaining what he knows about this to both of them with someone else they'renot aware of " Stiles came to me for advice on what these dreams he's been having meant. Of course I told him I might be the supernatural know it all as you all say but I don't know everything about every  supernatural. especially about kitsunes or the Nogitsune. I could give him advice but warned not to take it to heart." As he explained it some more. I can only imagine the of shock but in the mean time I'm going to injoy feeding upon every ounce of this dilemma as Stuart finally finds his voice " so what's happening to Stiles is your fault!" I'm feeding from this truly raw rage as I feel his short temper starting to give in,  again Scott interrupts "You know what forget it. How do we help Stiles?" Deaton answers him " well . ." I decide  to interrupt deaton and try to play the skinny defenseless innocent Stiles "Guys . . . What's going on? Why I'm I strapped to some kind of torture device?" As I look around at the chair and my surroundings finally looking at the people before me. They're all silent, now looking at me. The feelings Stuart is feeling just turned its ugly head as I feel his immediate feelings of unease realizing what the feeling means. I knew he knew that Stiles isn't Stiles. I'm the kitsune. Scott looks like he's about to say something but Stuart speaks up first before he has the chance to speak " Well your in this as you called it the torture device because your not Stiles and don't say you are. Stiles and I have always been close and when I became a werewolf it only made me more protective and defensive of him. So I know as of right now and before I got this weird feeling that something was wrong with Stiles, I didn't know what. Now I know what the feelings were telling me. They're telling me that Stiles is not Stiles but you the Nogitsune or dark or Void kitsune. There's nothing you can say to tell me otherwise so don't even try it." I stare at him with emotion and then my face twists into my true one that made shivers run up and down his spine. That just amuses me, I stare at him with my devilish smirk as I speak " I wasn't going to. I just want to know what you all could possibly be planning to try and save your precious skinny and defenseless human Stiles Stilinski. Just so you know he doesn't have long. He will and does belong to me. There's nothing you can do. He's mine now and we will destroy you and Beacon Hills from the inside out."