Chapter 43: Void P.O.V.

I feel weird and as Stiles comes to realize we're in this wicked looking chair that was the source of the pain, as Stiles was about to reach up and rub his neck but was halted. He sees that he's bound real good as he finally notices that its not just his wrist, but his ankles, shoulders, and stomach and thighs are all bound tight. Then he remembered everything. He looks up and see everyone just staring at him and Deaton is the first to talk " Stiles how did you know about the chair." He say simply " the Nogitsune" Deaton then asks him " then how did he know?" Once again Stiles closes his eyes searching for the answer, I knew he would, I mean they already knew I knew about it and fixed it so I let him when he opens his eyes and explains "Well to be honest he's thought about how if anyone would make a plan for his return it would be you. Making something specifically for his kind and I'm not intirely sure but possibly anytime I came here he would see if you were up to anything. So what now?" Deaton says as I'm listening tentatively for I'm curious "well first if you feel him let me know so I can activate the mechanism to inject the lutharia vulpina. As for a plan I believe you can help with that." I feel a wave of confused from Stiles as he thinks {wouldn't it be best if I didn't know the plan} "Deaton what are you planning wouldn't it be better if I don't know the plan." As he finishes his statement he realized 2 plans one I know, one I don't. {Smart.} I think to Noone {it would be if I didn't know that.} I start to make Stiles feel uncomfortable and so starts squirming even though he can't really move as he's bound, basically glued to this chair. When he just then realizes why. It's me. That I'm the one who's squirming, in his head. Not long after he started squirming did Deaton notice and I saw him start walking over behind us while Stiles not noticing as he's to focused on not squirming too much in the chair incase squirming makes it so I come out and once again we feel the sensation of being jabbed in the back of the neck and I feel Stiles drifting back into unconsciousness and welcomes the comfort of the darkness.~
I don't know how long we were out for but I feel Stiles strife feeling as the more this happens the worse he'll feel. He feels so out of it, he feel so groggy and tired and even I feel the same groggy and out of sorts. But Right before he can try to sleep someone speaks " Stiles talk me?" He looks up reluctantly and see to his surprise. . . . . . Stuart the fun killer as Stiles gives a sarcastic response " talking. now let me sleep, I'm tired." Stuart retorts again ruining the fun "I can't, I need you to tell me anything you can about the Nogitsune's plan anything that could possibly help us." Really well all you had too do was ask I'm hurt Noone even tried asking me. Again stiles closes his eyes thinking of what I will do next as well as anything that could help them, as per my plan I tell Stiles  "why don't you just ask me my plan. Noone ever cares about us dark kitsunes taking us as the bad guys but in reality we were the ones helping getting rid of all the negative feelings in the world or the negative emotions from people like pain, strife, and tragedy. Over the years that was forgotten and all that remained was the way we did our job. It was said that we have a dark sense of humor of dealing with what you asked of us. We got punished for doing what you asked. Like for me. Noshiko asked me to bring chaos, strife and pain upon everyone and everything you know what I got in return a stab in the chest and claws dug into my back. All for doing what she asked for. Noone ever asked us what we want, how we became this way. Noone cares about us we're just a means of an end to people's suffering nothing more then the negative emotion sponge. I'm done being the sponge that gets tossed after one maybe two uses I'm going to be the one instead of doing what others ask I'll do what I want. Not like you care but what I want is chaos, and strife, pain and tragedy. Where everone suffers where the only means of relief is to beg me and my killer army for mercy as my ultimate goal to kill all the Werewolves and kitsunes other than me. The only things that will remain will be the humans, my army, and myself. So that means everyone in this very room is dead minus you. For you and I Stiles we're the ones who will kill everyone I've said this once and I'll say it again what I'm I? what was the answer to the last riddle?. . . . .the answer is . . . . a shadow!" Stiles eyes shoot open as he knows exactly in detail my plan. The plan is to wait on Scott first I have more than one obstacle in place prepared for any of what Scott might do so Stiles asks "Stuart get me pen or pencil and paper." He gets up from kneeling next to me and goes and gets what Stiles asked and im curious {why do you need all that Stiles} Stuart comes right back and holds the piece of paper near Stiles's hand while putting the pen in his right and he tell him "go get a clipboard." He does and comes back with the paper already on it and hands it to him. He writes everything he could think of about the my plan as he's finishing up the last few parts I make him feel me fighting back but he musters all he could to pull through and finish writing and tells Stuart " done and Stuart make sure Scott gets this it will help you guys I even put some of my thoughts on it. What to do in each situation how to handle it. Everything." Stuart tells him " of course Stiles and just so you know. I know I don't say this but I . . . .love . .you. your the better brother, your a good guy, your better than me. We both know your the favorite." Stuart saying that surprisingly makes Stiles feel better but I'm not giving up and Stiles knows exactly what I'm going to do so he tells Stuart "Stuart look over the paper and help Scott if anyone can out smart the Nogitsune it's you, Scott, and Lydia. You three working together will defeat him he's making Scott choose but their is one loophole he overlooked. It's that he never specified that Scott couldn't talk over he's options with anyone. He only said Scott had to tell him which piece he wanted to move so talk to Scott come up with plan and put me in checkmate. You and I both know chess can end in as little as 2 moves. So the Nogitsune made 1. Make the move and put me in checkmate he's fighting but I'm going to give you a hint on how you guys win this. come closer." Stuart come closer so he can whisper in his ear as he does so I'm fight harder with new found energy as I know what Stiles is about to tell him "Stuart remember us you and me remember the memories. all of you have memories that will be imperative for you too win. Think of the most memorable moments I've had with each you and you can defeat him. Please I. . . . Don't want to play. One last thing the endgame will end with Lydia's but don't let it make sure it ends by Scott's move." I feel Stiles starting to give, I finally take over. As stiles blacks out again and goes limp.