Chapter 38: Void P.O.V.

"Welcome to the game." Scott then turns to see . . . Lydia. Lydia staring in complete and utter shock, dread, and disbelief. As she walks over and asks "What's your game?" I continue my smirk and answer " the game has changed, evolved, shifted from go to chess. My game is go, Stiles's game is chess. Tell me what that means Lydia your the smart one." Lydia gets closer and bends down to be face to face staring me in the eyes as I feel her feelings of her realizing, knowing finally what my game is. My smirk growing ever stronger as the feelings of hurt, grief, pain, and betrayal as she realized and finally speaks making me smirk the greatest one yet. " His game isn't just about us he want us to play against Stiles not him." She says this with pain and despair in her voice that just makes me feel even stronger. I could easily break these bonds as the chair is supposed to inject lutharia vulpina. But I came here in secret while Stiles slept taking him over and took him there to disable it afterwards I took him back to bed as if nothing happened but I don't need to be out of this chair to feed. I'm just gaining power just sitting here listening and feeling all the chaos, strife, pain, and tragedy, as well as any other emotion within the room. I finally respond to Lydia's revelation " like I said. Your the smart one, so knowing now that your not just playing against me your playing against Stiles. What's your next move Scott. And remember this will determine if you've learned your lesson." Scott asks "how exactly is that?" I answer slightly annoyed " fine . . .I'll spell it out for you. How it will is for depending on your move will cause a consequence whether or not it's a good one or a bad one all varys on your choice. In Chess every time you move a piece it can go in any direction its a matter of being able to look ahead and see what they might do. determine why they made this move, what are they to gain from it etc. But the tricky part is determining whether or not the move is anything at all. If not your safe but if you miss calculate and miss something. That will cost you. Depending on the move you and your opponent make will determine what kind of piece your losing. I have a plan, a trap set and ready to go all I need to is tell my piece move and they will move to attack 2 of your pieces both of them being under threat means, you make the choice of who they leave alone and who they go after. You Scott Mccall tell me which piece your moving out of danger. But make the wrong move and they both get attacked. So tell me are you moving the Sheriff or the agent.