Chapter 18: Stuart P.O.V.

We finally get home after a drive from the hospital. Stiles hops out and shuts the door and walks over to my side and opens the door and tells me "We're home let's head in." I hop out as well and start walking up the driveway to the front door and wait for Stiles. 

I hear the door shut as Stiles is walking to get to where I'm waiting, I see Stiles and I move out of the way so he could unlock the door. 

We head in and go straight to our bedroom and I jump up onto my bed and pull out one of my top favorite book series and read where I left off. 

Soon after I started reading, Stiles calls out "Hey Stuart you doing alright?" I put the bookmark back in my book and close it.

I sit up and look at Stiles and ask, "yeah I'm fine, why?" Stiles stares at me and answers "well you're my brother, I'm I not allowed to ask if you're doing alright?" 

I reply "well I guess so but why are you asking when you already asked. Are you worried about me?" Stiles retorts back" What... No!! Of course not! How dare you even think that!!!" 

I immediately start laughing as it's SOOO obvious he's worried like what is there to be worried about. 

I guess Stiles has finally had enough of me as he lays down and warns me to behave and finally lays his head down on his pillow and goes to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a good while since Stiles went to sleep when suddenly Stiles jolts up and looks at the desk and then looks to me I ask him " Hey are you OK? Is there something wrong?" 

He smiles and I suppose he's trying to look calmer than he actually felt for his heart was racing like maybe he had some kind of nightmare. But regardless he smiles at me and replies "yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." 

Of course, I know Stiles is lying, I don't say anything, but I do make sure that he knows I don't believe any of those words that came out of his mouth and give him a look that says just that. I decide to go seat in the desk chair and read my book.

I hear Stiles getting up and walking towards the door as well as seeing him walk out the door through my peripheral vision and later hear him going through the cupboards looking for more likely than not something to eat. 

Sometime after I hear whatever he found to eat cooking and even later Stiles starting to come back up the stairs and again seeing him through my peripheral vision and Stiles tells me after he places the Ramin on the desktop " here this is for you." 

I dig in and it's my favorite kind even before I became a werewolf and the best kind ever beef and if you disagree your dead to me.

But soon I realized that {Stiles isn't eating, I thought he was hungry isn't that why he made it?} So I ask " aren't you going to eat anything?" 

Stiles looks at me and replies " I'm not hungry, but I thought you might so here you go." I smile and continue to eat the Ramin. 

Stiles goes downstairs and I hear that he went out the door and walks down the driveway to where I hear the door of most likely the jeep opening and closing. 

I then hear him dialing and I'm guessing he calls Scott so he could leave cause he literally can't leave me alone as I'm currently recovering from apparently a concussion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott arrives and I hear him ask Stiles " where do you need to go this time of night anyway Stiles? Why can't it wait?" Stiles answers "I'll tell you later, I owe you." 

Of course, Stiles already started the jeep up while waiting for Scott so now I heard him back out really quick and started down the road {and I can't help wondering where he's off to this late I hope he's okay. Well, I guess hopefully maybe he'll tell me when he returns.}