Chapter 42: Void P.O.V.

"Well Scott I'm waiting. What's your move?" I can feel his inner strife and pain of deciding who lives and dies. But with in his strife there's something else there what is it. I don't know is it hmm? interesting he still feels hopeful. Feels hope that maybe something will happen that will turn the tide. Maybe hoping that Stiles will help him. Hmm? Well Scott you just gave me your ace. " grahhh. . mmahh." Scott being so predictable "Stiles hey hey Stiles come on you can do it come on we're right we're here." I can feel the disgusting feel of hopefulness but with overwhelming hope comes overwhelming disappointment and dispair. Hmm wants going on . . . . . . no! no . . . .no . . . . no. . . . .NOOOOO!!!!!!! "AHHAHHHH Scott!!! I don't have long don't say anything let me speak." DAMN IT!!!!!STILES!!!!!!Scott looks at us tentatively and Stiles speaks again " His plan is far along Scott and he meant it when there are no loopholes. He might not right now have checkmate in sight but he is moving pieces to prepare, check and soon checkmate. It's only a matter of time." You got that right and now I'm angry they're not going to like me when I'm angry. Scott listens and finally asks " Stiles tell me what do, what's the safe move?" He looks at his best friend, his brother who has to decide who dies. His dad or his and Stuart's. I can feel Stiles looking in his mind to see if maybe he can see something, anything I might have missed the second he open his eyes again after realizing I did miss one thing. I just gave him an idea Damn it. Fuck don't you dare he tells Deaton" Deaton check the chair." He looks immediately at Scott and does as Stiles right then he can feel me trying hard to gain back control, but this time he's fighting hard if not harder when I feel a sharp searing pain all over but the sight of the pain is in my neck and I know what's about to happen stupid lichen and as stiles starts to pass out as do I.

New Ally Old Enemy (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara