Chapter 34: Void P.O.V.

It's time to begin the experiment. Stiles tells Stuart who is still reading that he's gonna lie down and try to get some sleep. Stuart says "Whatever Stiles! Do Whatever the Hell you want! I DON'T CARE!" Stiles thinking Whoa what's wrong with him, what did I do. That he'll have to worry about that later for now it's time to test this out. With Scott sleeping on the floor in between our bed and Stuart's, Scott has the perfect spot to observe us, Scott interrupts our thoughts " Sweet dreams Stiles." He tells him make me sick "thanks you too." We get in bed and ask Stuart "Hey Stuart. What are you going to do?" Stuart doesn't say anything until he puts his book on the bookshelf and grabbing the third book in the maze runner trilogy the death cure does he say "I'm gonna read this. Until I feel like going to bed or if I get hungry whichever comes first." We look at Scott and we immediately look back up to Stuart and tell him "alright well Sweet dreams to you Stuart." Stuart replies " like I said Stiles Whatever! And will you just go to sleep already so I don't have to talk to you. So I can finally injoy the music that is my own voice. I'd very much appreciate it." Stiles thinking the nerve . . . Well we better just get to sleep. We've been laying on my bed we don't know how long but through out us trying to sleep we also try to get comfortable but we just can't seem to get comfortable we keep moving around a bit more but soon give up and decides to just get up. We also realize I need to use the bathroom so we go to our bedroom bathroom and after we open the door and Stiles notices Scott's gone he looks at the desk and see Stuart's gone too, but then he remembered Stuart saying he was gonna read until he got tired or hungry whichever come first. He look at where Stuart's beds and there he sleeps, but then Scott. He don't want to wake him but he's worried for Scott so he walk over to Stuart's bed side and tap his shoulder and whisper shout at him "Stuart, Stuart Scott's gone. I need your help." Stuart is showing no signs of hearing one word he said that's when Stiles gets an idea. He goed over to the tall shelf with lots of games, books, and ect. But there's this one item on the shelf that hes specifically looking for when he finds it, he go back over to Stuart and puts it near his ear and he's thinking that this will really hurt his ears especially since he's a werewolf. At first he hesitate but soon he get over his fear. That I I'm feeding from.. But right as he was about to push the button to the air-horn Stuart speaks up " STILES! DON'T!!! YOU!! EVEN! THINK ABOUT IT!!!" Stiles yells back "STUART!!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! Why didn't you say anything!!!" Stuart responds groggy "If you have to know. I DONT CARE!!!"
His staring at Stuart still laying in bed with the covers over his head and gets this overwhelming feeling of dread, fear, and worry that pulls him to yank the covers off him. Where he sure wished he lelt them alone, for it's not Stuart under them but me laying there smirking up at Stiles and I sits up staring at him and I gets up now to stand in front of him still smirking and finally speak "Well, well Stiles. Just curious do know the answer to your own riddle." The Realization hits him like a baseball against a bat maybe even just the bat directly hitting him in the stomach. He realized that he's still possessed, he was never not possessed. I never left. "Like . . . Like . . . ." I finish the sentence "Like a shadow for everyone has it but Noone can lose it. You can't lose me Stiles. I'm your shadow." He's just staring at me he doesn't know what to say when I speak again "I know what you can say." He barely musters up the words to speak so it come out as barely a whisper, barely auditable. "What?" My smirk grows even more and I speak, smirk never letting up "repeat after me . . . I . . . . . let . . . . . you . . . . . in!" I say this with a tone that tells Stiles that I'm warning him to choose his next words carefully. He feels lost, weak, and defeated. He feels he should as I say but if he does what will happen to him, what will hap. . . . I again interrupt "Don't worry about anything I'll take care of everything you don't need to move one bit. The only thing I need from you is those four words" . . . . Stiles thinks over what I just said and he decides.