Chapter 27: Stuart P.O.V.

Scott and I finished playing the game and decided to do our own thing. Scott went downstairs to watch TV he's watching American Assassin. I've already seen it so when he asked, I said no just no that's it. I stayed in our room. I

'm sitting at the desk reading my book when I hear the jeep and Scott was in the bathroom in our room. Stiles calls out for Scott so Scott just getting out of the bathroom heads out the door and down the stairs to Stiles. 

I can't help but listen my curiosity is killing me. I hear Scott ask "Stiles. How are you?" Stiles tells him "I'm fine, but I need one more favor and I think it's time I tell you what's been going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Stiles explains everything to Scott, I can't help but feel like I'm the one who's the friend like brother who isn't a brother and Scott is Stiles's true blood brother regardless of me being his actual brother. I guess it's because of who I am. 

I'm pushed to the side to be on the back burner never to be used or regarded. To forever be forgotten and ignored. I'm invisible, see through, non-existent. I'm not even here, nothingness, empty, nothing but a shell, to be passed up for the better one. 

I hear Stiles tell Scott "Okay good let head up." FUCK! What did I miss. After they enter the room, I'm in my usual spot at the desk with my book the scorch trials maze runner book. 

Not looking up from my book I speak "Stiles your back, how was it getting everything you needed off your chest." I am secretly seething in rage but as if I'll make it obvious to them. 

Stiles says "yeah. Thanks for asking" I talk as if I didn't even hear him and still not look up from my book I say, "So Scott . . . what's the plan you heading home or what?" 

Scott responds "I'm staying the night my mom asked if I would be okay with helping Stiles to look out for you. Of course, I said I would." 

I can't believe that he thinks I'm dumb enough to believe that I mean seriously his heartbeat was a dead giveaway and even if I wasn't a werewolf, I'd still know he was lying. 

He's the worst at lying I can see right through it. So that must be a part of what I missed. So why is Scott staying. I guess I'll find out soon enough.