Chapter 53: Stiles P.O.V.

I answer " Talk later Void." ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We just pull into the driveway of our house and we all get out and head in the door. Stuart asks as I shut the front door behind me. "Umm question, where I'm I going to sleep?" I speak up before my dad says anything " you can take my brothers bed he's in oregon for an internship." My dad looks at me with approval and mouths "good thinking" I wink and Stuart speaks make us both look at Stuart with totally innocent and not obviously hiding something looks on our faces " Oh. Are you sure he won't mind?" I answer " nooo he won't mind, besides he's not using it." Stuart looks like he's thinking it over and says "alrighty, lead the wa." I lead him up the stairs to our room when Void speaks again "Stiles how much longer I swear I'm DIE . . . .ING." I roll my eyes and speak to him "Void I already told you once Stuart is taken care of we'll go and get something to eat now SHUT UP!" I feel him retreat back further in my mind as I speak to Stuart " here we are." As I point to his bed I say " this is the bed you'll be sleeping in." I then point to my bed "if your not okay with me sleeping over there I can sleep downstairs on the couch." Stuart replies rubbing his neck "umm, uuhh." I know what he's trying to say and speak " Hey it's I've slept on the couch more than enough times. Besides I'll have access to the kitchen. You'll have access to the the bathroom." I say pointing at the door that leads to it. Stuart looks up and says shyly "thanks." I tell him "no problem, but I have to run an errand, Will you be okay?" Stuart answers " yeah I think I will." I smile as genuine as I could and say " Alright, I'll be back in a few hours. See you later." He says as I turn to walk down the stairs " thanks again . . . Stiles" he says my name like he isn't sure if that is actually my name but I respond back " Any time Stuart." He looked surprised that I answered but waves goodbye smiling. I wave back and start going downstairs to the front door still having my key I grab them from my jeans pocket. I walk down the drive to Roscoe and start her up. I exit the drive and head in the direction of the Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital.~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I arrive in the parking lot before I exit the jeep Void Speaks " you shouldn't go in there without changing your clothes as your very well known and while your at it do you mind putting on a hooded jacket so that way your face is hard to see and maybe a pair of sunglasses." I just roll my eyes and just do as he says as I trust his judgment, he knows alot and knows how to get what we need. I ask him " now how exactly do we do that Void?" He responds " well, try closing your eyes and thinking of what we're going to wear." I just give a confused, what look and again try it even though I feel ridiculous. I feel something on my face and I open my eyes as I see I'm wearing the sunglasses. I look at myself and notice I'm wearing the exact outfit I thought of

A/N: this is the outfit but the sunglasses are just black and the lenses are one way

A/N: this is the outfit but the sunglasses are just black and the lenses are one way. Basically there a black version of the multi-colored lensed glasses. Now the story continues.

Stiles P.O.V: I'm in shock and ask "Void what the hell, how?" He answers and I can hear him smirking as he talks " I told you. Now get in there and get what we need, pretty please" I again roll my eyes and step out of the jeep and as I'm walking up to the double automatic doors I ask him " umm Void I just realized that instead of going through the trouble of changing our outfit we could just mess with the cameras." Void tells me getting straight to the point " even if we did mess with the cameras that still means people could recognize you, like Melissa for example. This way we cover all bases. I already planed for us to mess with the cameras as if a non-authorized personnel being seen entering a room whose not visiting would be suspicious at all totally not." I just about fell over myself as Void was just saying something sarcastic! I tell him "did you just give a sarcastic response at the end there." I can feel him squirming as he might feel uncomfortable being found out not saying anything. I just shake my head as we approach the elevator and click the down arrow. ~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we got to the last floor that is just reserved for the critical patients who are either in comas, server pain, or any and all serious injuries from a variety of things like car accidents, or fires. I make my way further down the hall to the end as they keep the more severely hurt and pain filled patients there. As I make my way down I feel the pain of each individual in each room, each one in more pain than the last. I get near the end of the hallway and it spits to go left or right. I go straight in the room that's in front of me. I'm already messing with the cameras I did that right before I pressed the button. I'm now walking upto the patient and see that the patient is a little girl. I can feel the pain and everything, I can even see it on her face. I put my hand on her shoulder and I felt tears in my eyes but they don't fall and I start the extraction and {I'll tell you whatever happened to this little girl I'm going to find out.} As soon as I see her relax and her face showed that she calms and is no longer in pain I take my hand away. I walk over to the foot of the gurney picking up the clipboard with her information and read in my head " Patient: Lilly Cooper, Age: 7, Parents: Deceased, Siblings: One and is the primary caretaker Griffin Cooper, Condition(s): her condition continues to worsen the pain medications are no longer working and she continues to show no signs of waking. We are thinking about the possibility she might never wake up we will have to speak to Mr. Cooper about what he wishes to do. Cause of condition: The cause is still Unknown we've done everything possible and Mr. Cooper is very evident that there is a way but we try to tell him but he won't have it. One time he said "if you can't help, I'll find some who will" and stormed off. He now only comes to visit and the second any one of the nurses, the doctor, or any staff enter the room he leaves telling her he'll be back. And says that he might have found a way to save her. Of course we're skeptical but whatever keeps that boy sane.