Chapter 37: Void P.O.V.

Nothing will stop me from destroying everything Scott has worked for. Scott has to learn he can't save everyone. He can't save us not this time. Not ever. Stiles belongs to me and I'm using everything Stiles knows to my advantage. I might not have checkmate in sight quite yet, but right now I'm just about to ready to give him one of my pieces for this piece is a sacrifice for Scott to fall into and slip up giving me one of his more powerful pieces. I have everything in order I just need to make my move. "Hey Scott! Have you learned your lesson? How about a test to see how much you've grown if at all." Scott falling for my trap as I'm still smirking up to him as he asks " what kind of test?" But before I can respond Deaton speaks " Scott are you sure you want to know. This could be some kind of trick. You could be falling right into it. Remember how Stiles knows the game of chess, even though he's not himself that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to play. The Nogitsune is smart, calculating, and manipulating. Just be careful Scott." Scott now looks to me " I know it might be a trick, but . . . I feel I need to know. So what kind of test . . . Void?" My smirk growing to an unnatural size and I now move my piece into place let's see what he does " this test is for you Scott, I have many pieces in place ready for me to give the order. Did you know your dads here. I did, I've been planing ever since you all you know supposedly killed me and locked me away and Raph being an FBI agent means he knows of suspicious deaths long before anyone else. I can see him along with Stilinski they think supernatural killers wouldn't notice them. I'm just waiting for your move what will you do. You make ONE WRONG MOVE and I sick my guard dogs on them and they both die or at the very least severely injured. So think carefully and make . . . your . . . . Move." I feel the utter dispare radiating off Scott and Stuart. I'm feeling very pleased with myself still smirking as I have them right where I want them. Stuart speaks up " So you plan to kill OUR dad and Scott's dad." Still smirking I look up and look him dead in the eyes " Yes I do and then some. Remember this my mind for its Stiles's mind meaning I know everything he does there's nothing you can do I've got all the cards you have nothing. I have everything in order no possible loopholes I have everything ready but its Scott's move not yours, your turn will come." The feeling of dread coming from Scott and Stuart is intoxicating when I feel another presence. I know exactly who. "Welcome to game."