Chapter 35: Void P.O.V.

As Stiles has made his choice, I slowly start to try and gain control totally and completely. I know immediately that Stuart has entered the room and when he does finally enter the room by jumping in through the window the feeling he feels becomes so overwhelming for him I feel he was on the verge of attack but right before he was about to attack I got this wave of realization as he realized that wasn't an intruder, but was Stiles he sees we're standing at his bed side and I hear him slowly approach what he thinks is Stiles, but in reality It's me slowly gaining control. I feel Stuart as his feelings of confusion and worry come to the surface and still I feed forever hungry never satisfied, for I'm insatiable. I then hear Scott come in through the window being very slow when approaching. I hear Stuart tell him "I think their's something wrong with Stiles. He hasn't moved an inch and if I didn't know any better, I'd have thought that he was dead." Scott finally come up close and tells him " we need to get Stiles to Deatons." He asks him "why? what's wrong with Stiles?" Scott whisper snaps at him "Look we can explain later but right now we have to get him to Deatons before he snaps out of whatever state he's in." He can hear the urgency in his voice so he tells Scott "alright but we have to be careful. Stiles is in some kind-of dream state if we wake him let's just say we might be wolves but all that will do is to insure that we don't get too hurt." And little do they know that I was feeding from them their arguing, Scotts feeling of urgency, worry and fear , Stuart's feeling of worry, fear, and unknowing of what's wrong. They move even closer to us. They grab us at the same time and they lift us up and they start moving towards most likely the front door and while Scott kept hold of us I feel that Stuart moved one of his hands as I hear Stiles's keys clink and the door  being open as we exited the house I feel the cold air. Again I hear an opening of a door and think . . Jeep as I feel something on my back I realize we're in the back and I know one of them is with me I then hear the door being shut and another opening. I  think to Noone but me the front driver side door and feel that whoever is driving hopping into the seat, hearing them put the keys in the eginition and starting the jeep and racing towards where more likely than not the one and only Dr. Deaton.