Chapter 19

"Who are you?!" I asked even though I could see nothing. I had realized it wasn't some Auditory Hallucination.
It was real.

I stood up and ran upstairs to my room and locked the door behind me.

I turned on my laptop to call Stace. I noticed the battery was very low so I plugged in the charger but it wasn't getting charged.

I kept looking behind me every second until she answered my call.

"Hey," she said," What's wrong?" and before I could say anything, my laptop turned off.

Fuck life! Fuck everything!

I fetched my phone from under the duvet with shivering hands and called her again.

"Woah are you okay? You looked terrified on the vc." She said.

"Believe me or not but there's someone here!" I yelled

"What? The network's bad I guess, I can't hear you."

"There's someone in my house!!!" I screamed.

"What are you yelling about? Your voice is breaking. Every time you call there's some network issue. I just heard-"

"Help me please! Come over! Stace!"

"I just heard 'someone'. Are you really okay? Should I come over?" She asked.

"Yes! Yes! Come over please!" I shouted.

"I heard you, I'll be there." She said and hung up.

"Thank God!" I cried and curled up in my bed and hid under the duvet.

"Gwen... Gwen Smith..." I heard it again. I covered my ears and screamed," Please stop!"