Chapter 46

"Can I leave?" I asked.

"Sike. Tell me something, Gwen Smith," He grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm like a rope, "Didn't I tell you to keep your mouth shut?" He spoke next to my ear as he pulled my back close to his chest with my arm still twisted behind me.

"About what?!" I asked. The pain was unbearable.

"That you saw me hurt him. You told Richard about it."

"I did not!" I yelled," I never met him again."

"You want me to believe that?" He chuckled.

"I swear I didn't!"

"Then why the fuck did he investigate me today?" He questioned about something that I didn't have a slight idea of. I did not meet that man twice and I did not speak to him about anything.

"I don't kn..." I fell limp on the couch and he finally let go of my arm. My face was roughly pressed against the cold leather. I was in pain. I was hungry. I was terrified and worst that could happen when I was 'abducted', I was having cramps.

"Playing the  weak card won't get you out of here sooner."  He muttered and he stood up.

"How long are you going to keep me here for?" I asked, looking up at his face.

"I was going to dump you back home but you have to admit you're safer here." He frowned, looking at the huge wall clock on the grand pillar that stood in the middle of the hall, supporting it's structure. The pendulum clock striked 11:50 PM.

I left the door unlocked. Great.

"I won't stay here." I said rather bravely and could see the surprise on his face.

"Come on, I didn't do anything major to you. Why that hatred?" He sat down once again, this time further away.

"I left my house unlocked. My parents will be mad if they don't find me home tomorrow morning and you'll be the one to get in trouble. You don't even have a reason to bring me here." I said.

"And what?"

"I'll report you of abduction."

"I'm scared." He said sarcastically.

"Let me go." The pain in my abdomen intensified. I needed a sanitary napkin and I doubted he could provide me with one. It was best to stay away from him at all costs. I didn't care about whatever was waiting for me at home.

"Suit yourself." He shrugged and I assumed it as my chance to leave so I immediately sprinted out of the large doors.

As I ran past his black BMW which he didn't hesitate to damage, I turned to double check whether he was following me or not. He wasn't. I sighed with relief as I ran out of the gate.

I had just been inside the house where Ethan died. How was I supposed to feel? I didn't know.