Chapter 28

School-
The moment I entered school, I saw Stace at the gate, walking up and down. Maybe she was worried that she might go crazy as well.

"Gwen." She sighed as she saw me and ran up to me.

"Calm down. Let's talk privately." I told her when she was about to speak.

I took her to the end of the 4th floor's corridor which was seldom used by anyone.

"Am I going crazy? I didn't even do drugs-"She cried.

"Hold it, I have something which might make you feel better. Last night, I realized it wasn't real. There's no ghost or anything. It was my hallucination and I could control it. When I wanted it to stop, it stopped and nothing happened after that." I said.

I had nearly forgotten about the screenshot I had sent her because I knew it didn't exist. Yet, I asked her if she received any screenshot from me and she answered 'No.' That too was a part of my hallucination. I hadn't received any text from anyone or sent a screenshot to Stace.

Although it was nothing to be happy about, I was still relieved that at least what I feared, didn't exist.

"But, what happened with me wasn't hallucination. I'm sure of it." she said.

"What exactly happened to you?" I asked.
"See, I talked to you and I went home right? But I only remember parts of our conversation and I don't know how it ended, how I went home and slept on the couch. When I woke up, I saw my mom watching TV and she said 'You came and slept here without a word.' Isn't that strange? I feel like I was possessed for some time and-"She explained.

"Possessed? Stop it." I said," Maybe you should ask your psychiatrist uncle."

"Do you think I lost a bit of my memory? What if I wake up tomorrow with a complete memory loss?" she panicked.

"That's why I'm telling you to go with me." I said," Relax. I'm sure if you stay calm, it won't happen again."

We took an appointment with her uncle on phone. He wasn't free enough but because of Stace, we got an appointment for 30th November.