Chapter 27

There was no way someone could climb up and do that. Was I just seeing things or was it real?

My phone turned on. I fetched the chat from the messages and took a screenshot.

I heard a thud and my fingers stopped. It was as if someone was hitting my door with something heavy and trying to get in.

I moved back towards the window. I immediately sent the screenshot to Stace and called her but she didn’t answer.

The thud was getting louder and louder. I crouched down, covered my ears with my hands and shut my eyes tightly

I’m okay. I’m hallucinating. It’s not real.

I thought but the sounds were just not stopping.

“Enough!!!” I yelled and it stopped. I opened my eyes slowly and looked towards the door again. It was dead silent.

By that time I was sure that it really had something to do with my brain and I was a little less scared then.

Jokes on me.

22nd November

Finally, I saw the daylight and felt relieved. I went downstairs to check if mom was back. She wasn’t. I sighed and went back up to get ready for school.

Since I was aware there was no one around me and I was just hallucinating, I could shower that morning. My fear was reducing slowly, although I was still worried that I might go crazy in a few days. That’s when I decided to consult a psychiatrist.