Chapter 31

I was walking while looking at my phone screen when a laughter dragged my attention. I looked up towards the gate and saw Elijah and Stace laughing.

I tightened my fists," You think it's funny, don't you?" I muttered to myself and stomped towards both of them.

"Oh hey!" Stace said when she saw me but I went closer to Elijah and grabbed his hoodie," Was it fun?" I asked, looking at him in the eyes.

"Gwen get your hands off him! Now!" Stace yelled.

"You were in the washroom!" I yelled at Elijah who looked at me unfazed.

"I wasn't." He replied.

"He was with me the whole fucking time, Gwen." Stace said.

"You think I'm crazy?! I saw you!" I shouted at him.

"I'll say it one last time, I wasn't." He said, giving back a stern look.

"You should try acting. You're good at it." I snapped rudely before leaving his hoodie.

"What's up with you?" Stace asked me.

"Your boy- He talked to me in the girls' washroom. He asked what we were talking about in the canteen and-" I said.

"He was with me since the last 20 minutes. I don't know what's wrong with you but I'll send you my uncle's number and you should hurry before you start going...insane." She said.

"You- Woah, of all people, you think I'm going insane? You know what I've been going through and you too-"

"'you too' what?!" She shouted," I'm not crazy like you. Just... Let's talk later."

"No Stace," I laughed," Let's talk never." I said and walked away after giving Elijah a final glare.