20

Ruth Foster

Ruth Foster

She tastes better than Strawberries and Cocoa butter. Her lips, they're on mine in an instant. I told her to make me hers, but the truth is, I always have been. Ever since that day in the warehouse when we slept on the hospital lookalike bed together, I've been hers. All Orion's, and she's been all mine. I won't have any regrets, not about her.

She slips her tongue in my mouth, deepening the kiss, and taking all of me in. Her hand reaches up, and cups one of my bare breasts. I had forgotten I had them out, and slightly feel insecure now.

I've never done anything like this. This feels reckless, and I'm not one to do anything but play it safe. "I knew it. So perfect," She whispers against my lips before placing a small peck on them, "Perfect," She repeats it, And then again, "Perfect," And then one final time before she finally gets up.

"Perfect." Suddenly that's my favorite word.

Her hand grabs mine, and we leave her office. Her room is nearby, and we enter it. I don't even get to fully prepare myself, she immediately slams her lips on mine again. I kiss her back, letting her know it's okay to continue, and she does. I enjoy every second of her lips on mine. I don't want this to end.

But it does.

"You're fucking perfect," She whispers, sending shivers down inside me. Who would've thought? The woman who kidnapped me, making me blush.

"Then why'd you stop?" I ask, breathlessly.

A smile plays on her lips, "You want this?"

"Have I not made myself clear," I cup the side of her face with one hand, pulling her lips on mine.

It doesn't take long after that for us to reach her bed. I've missed being on it, right next to her, only this time I wasn't next to her, I was underneath.

Orion is placed on top of me, and placing kisses on my neck, and lips. After each kiss, she whispers something to herself, something so low that even though I'm right here, I can't hear her clearly.

Maybe it's intentional, or maybe she doesn't want me knowing what I do to her, even though I already do. I knew it that day she got mad at me for no reason at Adonis's house. I know that I make her feel. Feel what? I'm not sure, but it isn't nothing.

"Can I?" Her hands find their way down to my already soaked Panties. She leaves them there, and stares into my eyes for permission. "May I?"

Unable to get any words out, all I can manage to do is nod at her, "I need verbal confirmation, Rue."

"Yes, fuck. Do you want me to beg?" I'm willing to.

"Not today, baby. It's all about making you feel good," Her hands finally find their way into my panties. Holy shit, keeping it all in is going to be a struggle now, and she knows this. She's enjoying everything she's doing to me, and I am too.

A finger enters me, causing me to cry out. I've never felt this before, such passion, and excitement. It enters, and then exits quickly. She continues to do so, stimulating me with only one finger. Once another enters inside of me, it's hard to keep quiet, and so I don't, "I want to hear you,"

"Fuck," I moan as a third enters.

"Yeah?" She plants a kiss on my lips, and then returns to fingering me slowly, but effectively.

She kisses her way down my body, right to my panties, and removes all three of her fingers. She slips the panties off, and eyes me as she does.

Her finger traces my slit before she spits on it, and attaches her tongue on. It moves slowly at first, almost as if she's trying to take all of me in, savor me, before completely devouring what's left.

"I said, I want to hear you."

A moan escapes me at her demanding tone, for me to speak up, "Keep doing that," I say, and she does.

She continues to suck on my clitoris, and even adds in a finger to continue to please me. Her finger enters, and exits, while her mouth continues to suck on my clit, "Tell me what you want, Rue."

"All of this. You." I can hardly get the words out, but I ask, and I receive. Her tongue glides up and down my vagina in long, and painfully slow strokes, almost as if she's taunting me for wanting this with her. I hate that I do, but I do, and I don't regret it. Not now, and I don't think I ever will.

I like her.

"You're an asshole," I moan out.

I can feel her chuckle against me before she continues thrusting her tongue in and out of me, "If I had a dick, I wouldn't be able to last long."

"With you," She finishes, and puts a finger in.

"If you had a dick, I wouldn't go near you," I groan as she places another finger in. "Who needs dick, when I can have you? The non-dick version."

Little moans escape me as she covers my clitoris with her tongue, her fingers still inside, dominating me whole. She truly is a mystery, Orion King.

Feeling like I can't keep up any longer, a pit forms in my stomach. It's almost as if there's something yearning to escape my body, and Orion is helping it. I can't do anything but groan out loud as it finally does, ripping out through me, and into her mouth. Orion moans as well, feeling pleased with her handiwork. She doesn't do anything else but stare at me, almost as if she was admiring the state that I'm in. Sweaty. Out of breath. Naked, and at her disposal. I was only ever hers to use anyways.

After we're finished, Orion places a cover on top of me, and gets in under it. We used different covers to sleep the first time I slept here, but this is different. There's no hiding myself, not when she's seen every inch of me now. I feel slightly guilty.

"Did you want—should I have pleased you?"

Her head snaps towards me instantly, "What are you talking about?" She questions, "You already did, Ruth. Just tasting you was enough to make me cum." This woman. Her and her words. Swoon.

"How many other girls have you used that line on?" I laugh, but on the inside I'm curious, "Give me an estimate. Round it up," Another fake laugh.

A smile appears on her lips, "Only you,"

My hands naturally find their way up to her head, and begin to massage her hair, "Great answer," I whisper as I continue, "You made me yours, but I think this also means you're mine." I can feel myself blush at the thought of her admitting she's mine, but I'm prepared for her to deny it, call this nothing. I'd understand if this was just meaningless to her. A woman like her, she's bound to have options. Replacements. I doubt I'm special.

"Till death do us part."