41

Ruth Foster

Ruth Foster

It seems as though each time I convince myself that I've already had my best kiss with her, she ends up surprising me with another one, instantly taking my breath away, and everything that I know. In this moment, it's just us, and I don't complain.

Her lips smash against mine for what feels like the hundredth time, in such a short time period. We've just now gotten back home, and since then, she hasn't stopped kissing me. Once again, I'm not complaining. I enjoy every bit of her lips on me.

"You're so hot when you're not threatening my life," I mumble against her lips, "And when you're smiling. I like it when you smile, it's beautiful."

"What did I tell you about saying things like that to me?" Orion whispers back to me, her hand finds it's way up to my cheek. She cups it gently before planting another soft lingering kiss on my lips.

"I can't help it," I admit, "You're too irresistible."

"Fuck," Another kiss, "You're ruining me."

I smile before returning hers with one of my own, internally smiling at the fact that I'm having the same effect on her, that she has on me. It's still weird to imagine her feeling anything like this for me, but there's no doubt in my mind that she is.

"I'm supposed to have a meeting with Atticus in like," She pauses, and removes her hand from my cheek in order to fully look her Watch, "Ten minutes," Orion places her hands back on my cheek, and once again cups it, "Is that enough?"

I feel needy with her, selfish. "I think we can make it work," I smile, leaning in to kiss her over again.

By the time we reach her room, our ten minutes are already up. We couldn't stay off each other long enough to make it up the stairs quickly, which means she has to go, but she refuses to leave.

Her hand grips my waist, and she begins to plant small kisses on my neck, "He can fucking wait."

"Yeah, he's a very patient man," I moan out as she continues to plant the kisses. In this moment, there's not a thing I wouldn't let her do to me.

Her hands drop down to the fabric of my pants, "This would look nicer on the floor," She unbuttons it in an instant, but maintains her attachment to my neck, and in no way am I complaining about it.

"Did I tell you look beautiful today?"

I let out a chuckle, "No."

Her tone turns serious, "You look beautiful."

"As do you," it's true, she looks even more beautiful today than she did yesterday. How's that even possible? It's like she gets prettier every time I'm near her, and I can't help but admire her for it.