32

Ruth Foster

Ruth Foster

Ditching the wedding ceremony is by far the best choice I've ever made since being with her. I think a part of me needed the reassurance that this, us, whatever it was, wasn't just her toying with me.

Now I know she isn't, and that this is real—maybe not the love my parents had, but real. It's close enough, and I'm fine with that. "Say something."

Orion just stares at me jaw dropped. The only time I've done anything like this was in her office when I dropped the robe. "You're beautiful," Her words come out, and I know she's being truthful. "Every part of your body—Shit, Rue. Get over here."

I do as she says, and make my way onto the bed. She pulls me in closer, and plants a kiss on my lips. "I like this," her eyes trail downwards to my panties, and bra, "How is it possible to be this hot?"

"Mhm," I plant a kiss on her lips this time, "And how's it possible for me to be so obsessed with you?" I really need an answer, because catching feelings for her was not at all what I had planned.

"Must be my charm," She smirks.

I kiss her lips once more, "Must be."

Orion swiftly removes my bra, throwing it across the room, and then does the same to my panties. "Tell me what you want," She says, planting a light kiss on the crook of my neck, "Tell me how to please you." Another light kiss comes, "I want to."

I should be the one asking her this. She's already pleasured me once, and I did nothing back. "Lay down, Orion, "I bark my order at her, "Please."

Surprisingly, she does as asked. I don't hesitate to pull her suit pants down, and reveal her black lace panties underneath. "Already wet for me," I rub on her gently, before pulling her panties to the side.

I've never done this before. It's clear that I'm inexperienced, and she knows, but after what happened the first time between us, that moment has replayed in my head dozens of times. I remember everything she did to me that day, and now, I think I can give her the same amount of pleasure that she gave me. I'm pretty sure of it.

"You don't have to do this."

I want to. "This is how you can pleasure me," I speak honestly, but begin to touch her before she can respond back to me. I rub on her clit, making sure to go fast enough, but also slow to fully savor the moment. Orion, not knowing how to react, tilts her head back, and begins to let out breathy sighs.

I lean over and attach my mouth to her next, but continue to rub at the same time. "Fuck," She moans, letting me know that I'm doing it right.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah," Orion moans again, and places a hand behind my head. Her hand grips the back of my head, pulling my hair, but not hard enough to hurt.

I slip a finger inside of her, just like she had done to me before, and then slowly enter another. My mouth latches onto her clitoris, sucking it as I continue to finger her slowly, "Is this okay?"

"Yeah, baby." She replies breathlessly.

My heart hammers at the word, baby.

My tongue glides up and down her vagina in slow, long stokes, mainly as a way to taunt her for before. Make her pay for telling me that this, us, was a mistake. It isn't, and even if it is, it would be the best mistake either one of us has ever made.

I wouldn't do anything differently if I could.

I moan out softly as I continue, covering her clit with my lips, and tasting her, all of her. My wife.

"Ruth, I'm going to—" Her words get cut off once she lets out something I'm quite familiar with. She lets out one final loud moan, one that means I made her finish. Who would've thought? Me of all people, making her finish. Well I did, and that's all I want to continue doing. It's all I want to do.

I lay down besides her on the bed, and cover us with the blanket. "Tell me something no one else knows about you," I speak out first. I've never done this sort of thing before, so I'm not sure if talking afterwards is awkward, but I still attempt to try.

Orion's hand finds my hair, and pushes a few pieces back. "I'm utterly whipped by a blonde haired vegetarian woman who likes to read books— specifically a journal written by her mother."

I smile and nod, "Mhm, tell me more."

"She's absolutely stunning, and looks wonderful in white," I can tell she's referring to the wedding dress I took off earlier—and maybe also the matching panties, and bra. I like her compliments.

Her hand now caresses my cheek, "She has a smile that can turn even the coldest hearts, warm again. She believes in good, and tries to have an understanding of everything. Her eyes are so ordinary, yet I can't help but stare at them each time I'm near her. She's absolutely beautiful, unlike any other, which is why none of this is worth it if it isn't her." I can't help but blush, "Mrs. King."

"Mrs. King," I smile back at her.

"You make me hate that I'm not better."

My hand finds it's way to the side of her cheek this time, and caresses it, "I like who you are," A truth. Maybe not at first, but I definitely do now. I can't change her. She is who she is, but it's now my job to understand her, at least try to. For better, or for worse. "You don't make me feel trapped, alone."

Orion holds out her pinky, "It's stupid, I know. I know," She rolls her eyes at me, but then smiles.

I hold mine out, and connect it to hers, "What are we pinky promising on?" I question her.

"I pinky promise to never make you feel trapped."

I nod at her, "And I pinky promise to always make you feel better." With all my heart, I mean it.