Chapter 1

Third Person POV

"All right that's enough for today. Good job everyone, I'll see you tomorrow" The instructor told everyone and walked away.

Arashi could be seen wiping sweat off his forehead as his kendo class had come to an end. He had been going to Kendo class since the start of his first year in high school. He's in his last year.

"Yo Arashi?" Another kendo student called him out.

"What's up Randy?"

"You want to go to the arcade after practice? I heard they got a new game installed and it's really becoming popular."

"Seriously? But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass this time. I kind of want to stay a little bit longer and practice some more."

"Again? Dude you've been at this for a while, what exactly are you trying to do?"

"Just...messing around... with dual wielding." He nervously laughed

Randy just let out a sigh and shook his head.

"You've been watching too much anime bro, I can't believe the coolest guy in school is also the biggest weeb."

"I'm not-" Arashi tried to retort but was interrupted.

"Don't even lie, I've been inside your room, I've SEEN the body pillows and the figures you have."

Arashi blushed in embarrassment and just bonked him in the head.

"Ow! Okay, okay I'll leave" He laughed

Right as he was about to pick up another kendo stick and get into stance, he could hear a camera click and immediately turned to see who it was and it was non other than Randy.

"Son of A-" Arashi began to run after him.

"Just something for the books, alright bye. Don't forget we have our college application due next week." Randy sprinted out laughing.

Arashi decided to let him go and kill him once he saw him at school. But right now he was going to practice.

"Ah Arashi, staying late again?" The instructor asked as he was getting ready to lock.

"Uh yes sir, I'll make sure lock up after."

He nodded and left leaving Arashi finally alone.

A few hours later

It was night time and Arashi decided to it was time to go home, after locking up and made him. Thinking about what he could do to improve, he didn't realize the walking sign turned red and upcoming truck was about run into him.

However it was too late, Arashi was fatally killed by the truck. All he could see before the crash was a blinding light approaching him and then suddenly everything went dark.

Arashi's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was just floating in a white space.

Welp that hurt, I can belive I got hit by the infamous truck-kun. Don't know how to feel about this.

"Greetings child." A woman spoke, suddenly appeared in front of me.

I didn't respond or even react but I did acknowledged her existence.

"I'm afraid you died by  a truck and now you are here."

"...is that so?" I finally responded

"My and at such a young age too. I can tell you taken care of your body really well." She said as she was feeling my body.