Chapter 52 the fight between ideas collides Fight with the demon general

By the time Arashi reached the house, he looked around and had deducted that a fight had broken out. He felt his nose reacting to something in the room, it caught him off guard at the sudden increase in his sense of smell now that he was a dragon slayer.

But it was weird, he could see what looked like foggy outlines of whoever were in here, the old man Crawford but others that he didn't recognized but it smelt sweet. Then he could see Crawford preparing tea and he added a drug into them. Mira and Erza went to drink it only to be slowly see it the enemies attacking but they were defeated by Erza and Mira. But the drug to effect and they were out and taken by that Crawford.

He quickly took out the button, he was under the impression that the button would summon Lucoa and not the last person he wanted to see right now. He pressed it.

"Look Locua.. This better be improtant.. You're interrupted my interrogation" the voice said as they both turn to see each other.

"You!!" both Dante and Arashi shouted

"How did i get here!?" Dante shouted as he looked around the area.

"Don't tell me this button summons you?!" Arashi yelled

Just then Dante out out no where pulls a gun on him.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't pop a cap on your ass for interrupting the search for my daughter." Dante yelled out as his devil dragon instincts were taking over.

"Good to see you too asshole, well if you must know..."Arashi kept talking while Dante walked around the place still holding up the gun to him and noticed the tea cup and smelled it to get a sense of what's happened

"Kyoka might had something to do with this. But why them?" Dante lowered his gun and began to think. Until he realized what they were trying to do.

"Damn it! They're gonna used the weapon! Why didn't I see this sooner!Dante yelled out as he opens a portal using the yamato.

" I hope Locua gave you your new power, cause you're definitely going to need it" Dane says as he quickly checks his gun and ammunition.

"How did-"

"Easy." Dante says as he takes off half his shirt, revealing his shoulder.

"You have the mark of the dragon god, you should have something similar somewhere on your body

"I do?!?!"

Arashi quickly took off his shirt and ran to the closest mirror that was still intact.