Chapter 14

Third Person POV

The ritual was successful and Ur was now revived, although she was unconscious for the time being. Arashi offered Gray to let Ur stay in his home until she wakes up and that he's more than welcome to visit anytime he wished.

Gray fully hugged Arashi, tears rolling down his face, thanking him profoundly for what he did for him. Arashi returned the hug telling it was no biggie. Once Gray went home, Arashi carried Ur to one of his room and got himself ready for bed. He noticed two of his lovely girlfriends were already waiting for him to come to bed. Once in bed, Erza and Lucy snuggled up and were glad that their boyfriend was back home safe.

The next day

It was finally time for the Fantasia Festival, everyone involved during the ritual swore to not speak of it as to not get in trouble with the magic counsel. First event of the day was the Mr. and Miss Fairy, which Arashi was not looking forwards to it, but since all of his girlfriends were competing he might as well too.

Arashi's POV

First were the guys, which I was glad. That way I can get this thing over with. There were a lot competition. Natsu used his fire for his presentation, Gray with his ice, Elfman flexing his muscles and I wish I could forget the choice of clothing he chose, a loin cloth. Soon all the other men went their turn and I was the last one.

I literally didn't know what the hell to do so I decided to put on something I would hardly wear

I literally didn't know what the hell to do so I decided to put on something I would hardly wear. A suit, but I had the shirt barely buttoned up and my blazer around my shoulder. Just a little something to show off, and I guess that seemed to do something because I could hear a bunch the entire guild fill with girl screams. I looked over to see and saw Mira at the front and decided to mess with her a bit. I jumped off the stage and I made my way to her. I gently grabbed her chin and lifted her head and made eye contact and slowly leaned in. But right as our lips were about to touch I pulled away, teasing her. Her face could be seen getting flushed. I made my way back to the stage and waited for the results.

I somehow won by a landslide and got the prize money too. I figure I could give this to Ur once she wakes up. Now it was time for the ladies. Cana went first and the crowd seemed to love her, next was Bisca and her guns magic was really amazing, her accuracy was insane.