Chapter 46

Arashi's POV

"Alright Rafe, I think we trained enough," I told him wiping the sweat off my forehead

"Woof!" I saw him shrink down to his standard size and ran towards me with his tail wagging.

"You're getting better pal, your armament is almost on par with mine." I scratched his head and his tail wagged even more.

We both walked back home and the sun fully rose by the time we walked in. I was still kind of tired from yesterday with the number of quests I took to make sure I had enough for the upcoming dates with the girls.

I went and took a shower then afterward thought about what should I do for each date while beginning to make breakfast. The smell of making breakfast woke the girls up and all said good morning taking their seats.

"So who was first again?" Ur asked half asleep

"Levy is," I answered with a smile on my face as I wiped the food cribs off my face as I answered the ice mage.

After breakfast and getting ready, it was time to commence the first date.

"We'll be back by before dinner," I said before leaving

The first thing we did was go to a bookstore since Levy wanted to get some new books to study and there was also a book signing from a famous author, who Levy was a huge fan.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe she's finally in town. I read her most recent book 5 times." Levy squealed excitedly

"What kind of books does she write?" I asked curiously as I don't understand the hype in this arthur but if she liked it, I guess it must've been good.

""She's an archeologist, always finding new languages from the past, historical artifacts, and salvaged recorded history. I heard she has some kind of earth magic that helps find these discoveries." I saw her eyes sparkle with excitement and to Arashi, it made him a little scared and smiled nervously as she was more excited than usual but it did make Levy cuter

So cute!

It was finally our turn and Levy had the biggest smile on her face throughout the interaction, we even managed to take a picture with her. After the book signing we kept looking for her other books, I could help but look over how happy she was, and when she looked at me with that bright smile, I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Can you get me that book over please?" She softly asked, bringing me back to earth.

"huh? Oh s-sure." I could feel my face getting a bit red while grabbing the book she requested.