Chapter 24

Third Person POV

It was now the next morning, Arashi slowly opened his eyes from the morning sunlight. His eyes wandered to see a sleeping Erza Scarlet sleeping on his chest. He began to remember the events that took place once the lights turned off and couldn't help but blush immensely.

He heard the door open and slowly got up and put on some pants before seeing who it was.

"Morning sweetie." Lucy greeted as she had a bag of groceries.

Lucy eyed him up and down at the sudden surprise she enjoyed so early in the morning.

"I take it Erza finally forgave you?" She asked as she began to take out the groceries.

He nodded as he helped her out with the bags of groceries.

"I figured. Those bite marks were a dead give away." She pointed

This freaked him out and quickly ran into the guest bathroom to see that his upper torso were covered in bit marks and his back were covered in scratches. He immediately put on a shirt and had a deeper blush on face when he came back to the kitchen.

Once Arashi came back into the kitchen he didn't see Lucy anymore and he suddenly felt something soft pressing on his back and a pair of arms wrapping around him.

"It's not fair, Erza beat me to it." Lucy pouted.

Arashi turned around and lifted Lucy's chin up and passionately kissed her.

"Although... I don't mind this either." Lucy said in a seductive tone and kissed him more.

"Well aren't we riled up so early in the morning." Ur interrupted and could be seen leaning against a wall.

Lucy and Arashi distance themselves out embarrassment that they were caught in the act. Ur chuckled at this and made his way to Arashi.

"You were quite a beast from the sounds of it when I got home." Ur commented as she began to make some coffee. Which made him blush even more

"I expect the same treatment you gave our residential red head, honey~" She flashed a grin and a wink at her boyfriend.

Levy was the next person to walk in and finally Erza, who only wearing Arashi's shirt. Everyone except Arashi looked at her and grinned. Which confused her until she looked over towards him and remembered last night and her blush matched her hair.

"Don't worry we'll all get the same treatment soon, Erza just happened to get ahead of us this time." Ur told the girls.

This made them blush even more. But after that, they all had breakfast together and went on their way to the guild. The harem was met with a bunch of guildmates coming in and out at an alarming rate and this confused Lucy, Arashi and Ur.

"What going on?" Asked Ur

"Is it that time of year already?" Erza commented

"It would seem so." Levy added in

They walked over to the bar where Mira was doing her daily cleaning while it looked chaotic in the guild.

"Hey Mira, you what's going on?" Lucy asked