Chapter 13

Arashi's POV

I was told by Master that our annual Fantasia festival was happening in 2 two days. So I figured I should do a couple of missions before the event, master allowed it since he knows I finish my missions usually quickly. I decided to take Rafe with me so he can put his combat skill with his magic into practice.

"Alright our mission is to take down a cult up in Mt Hakobe. Weird, why would they hold a cult up there? Well whatever 500,000 jewels should cover our expenses for a while." I said to myself as I took down the poster and walked over to Mira.

"Hey Mira." I greeted her.

"Hey Ari, taking another mission?"

"You know it, gotta have some pocket money, never know what might happen."

She pouted.

"Aww and I finally got to see you again and now your leaving again. Erza and Lucy got to have all the fun in Akane."

I could feel a blush coming up seeing her pout.

"We-well how can I make it up to you?"

She smiled and leaned forward a bit.

"You and I are going to spend the Fantasia event together, sound good?"

I rapidly nodded.

She giggled while she took the poster.

"It's a date, good luck on your mission Ari~" She winked at me.

After getting near Mt Hakobe, I met up with the client and he explained what has been happening and that they were located in a cave somewhere near the top. So Rafe and I made our way up the mountain, we encountered a few Vulcans along the way but we finally found the cave.

"I got to say buddy, you really handled those Vulcans, I felt I barely did anything." I complimented him

*Bark*

"There's the cave, how's about you let me handle this. Gotta get some action as well."

*Bark* *Bark*

I stayed in "light mode" the entire encounter and they were so easy to defeat. However as I was tying them all up and getting ready to get out of here. I curious to see what exactly was the cults purpose for meeting up here.

I picked up a book that they had laying around, it was filled with a weird language that I didn't really understand, and in the middle of all this was this magic item that I don't think I've ever seen before, I flipped through the book to see if t...

I picked up a book that they had laying around, it was filled with a weird language that I didn't really understand, and in the middle of all this was this magic item that I don't think I've ever seen before, I flipped through the book to see if there a page about it. Luck must have been at my side because there was a page about it but it was written in the same language.

I wonder if Levy could help me decipher this. This could end up being a dangerous item that may need to be turned in to the magic counsel.

I grabbed all the books they had and the item and we made our way back. After receiving the payment I went teleported back to the guild and quickly began to search for Levy. I ran into Lucy.