Chapter 23

Third Person POV (The same morning when Arashi began his training)

The girls woke up thinking it was another normal day, they all had breakfast together before heading to the guild. Everyone were under the assumption that their boyfriend had gone hunting with his pet wolf early in the morning and would see him in the guild hall.

However that wasn't the case, the girls were beginning to worry. Thinking he went on a mission, they all went to Mira and asked if Arashi had taken any mission today. She shook her and now Mira was also starting to worry since no one had seen the duo all day of where he could have gone.

"Master do you know where Ari could have gone?" Levy asked him with worry

Master could be seen finish chugging his pint before answering.

"He's gone." Was all he said before grabbing another pint of beer.

"What?!?!" Everyone in the guild yelled

"But why?! What was the reason?!" Erza slammed her fists onto a table demanding an answer.

"Was it a mission?" Lucy asked hoping that was he meant

He shook his head.

"Come one Happy we're going to find that idiot and drag him back by force." Natsu yelled out as he got up and began to walk towards the exit.

"Aye sir!!"

"I'm coming too!" Gray added

More guild members yelled in agreeance and offered to join in forming a huge group.

"That's quite enough!!" Master yelled stopping the group from advancing and turned to look at him confused as to why he stopped them.

"Why not gramps, aren't you sad that one of your children left without a reason?" Natsu asked

"He'll come back."

"How do you know?" Ur asked next

He stayed quiet

"Master you know something don't you?" Erza asked him sternly

"...I do"

"And you're just keep that information to yourself?"

"...I might, it was by his request to not let you know where he has gone or how long he'll be gone. As a parent I respect his decision."

Erza felt furious at the events that had just transpired and walked away without saying another word. She decided to go home and think about this rationally and figure out why he suddenly just disappeared with out telling them. As she paced around the house, she finally noticed a letter addressed to everyone and opened the letter. She read the letter and felt her stomach drop as she continued reading it.

"You could have at least taken me." She quietly said to herself as flopped herself onto their bed, curling herself up holding his letter close to her chest.

Soon the rest of the girls found their letters addressed to them and felt the same way, all of them had one thing on their mind.

Please come back home safely.

Phoenix forest (2 months later)

"I'm amazed how quickly you have progressed Ari." Kazu complimented

"Thanks, its all thanks to your teaching and stories from your younger days I was able to figure things out pretty quickly."

Kazu chuckled.

"If only you were born during my time, we could have gone places and met so many strong people." He began to reminisce of his past.

"I think it's time to show me what you have learned so far."