Chapter 38

Arashi's POV

After our team was finally announced, it was time for the 2 vs 2 portion of the games, the first round was Blue Pegasus Ichiya and someone in a bunny outfit vs the Cuatro puppies Bacchus and Rocker.

But before the battle had begin, the one in the rabbit costume unveil itself and it looked like it was a cat that almost looked exactly as Ichiya. I was a loss for words and it would appear everyone else was too, and it would appear Erza was affected the most.

"You okay?" I asked

"I don't feel so good

"I don't feel so good." She said before fainting but Gajeel was there to catch before she fell even more.

"Pull yourself together." He said

I was confused about who the hell this cat was but Gray explained that they met that exceed, which I also learned is what Happy's species is called, in Edolas the parallel world they went while I was training.

"The similarities are to uncanny, it's absolutely terrifying." I shudder as I looked at the duo for a while longer.

The cat was easily taken out by Bacchus and it looked like Ichia was next, but at the last minute the tables turned and Ichia defeated the Cuatro puppy duo. The battle was weird but at least it was entertaining.

"he actually took down Bacchous?" Erza asked in a surprising tone

"I guess he's not just an idiot." Gray added in

"The unpredictability can be troublesome for some." I added in as well.

After that weird performance it was time for the next match. Lamia scale Lyon and Yuka vs Mermaid heel Kagura and Millianna. My interest was peaked as I heard Kagura was going into battle.

"Lyon and Yuka are formidable foes, stay focus Okay Millianna!" Erza encouragingly yelled

As the rest of my team were having a little small talk of their friendships with each competing guild, I could have swore that Kagura was still starring daggers at me but looked away and focused on her match.