Chapter 57

"Look at this place!" Arashi yelled as both he and Erza were freefalling into the land.

"Arashi I swear to god, put us down, this isn't good for the baby!!" Erza tightly held on

"Oops, sorry." Arashi teleported to the ground and was in the center of a busy street.

Erza slammed his fist onto his head causing a huge bump to grow.

"Just get the others here already." She ordered

"Yes ma'am." A tear streamed down his cheek from the pain

Arashi snapped his fingers and the rest arrived in a blink of an eye.

"My, your magic is very convenient Ari." Robin was impressed

"Sake! Try out delicious sake! We got the best Sake in the country!" A merchant yelled

"Get your grilled squid here! Freshly made right before your eyes!" Another one yelled

"What's sake?" Cana asked

"I read it was some alcoholic drink people used to drink and-" Levy began to explain

"You had me at alcoholic drink." Cana grinds as she goes to try this new alcoholic drink.

"Why don't you go tag along Ari? You can always find us later. I'll take the rest of the girls to where we'll be staying." Robin suggested

"Oh and here." Robin gave him a pouch filled with money.

Arashi looked at her confused.

"It's the currency in this country, it's different from jewels. Here they use Berries."

"Oh thanks, I'll make sure to pay you back." Arashi said before he went to catch up to Cana.

"Cana wait up!"

"Now then if you ladies will follow me." Robin said as she began to lead them in a direction.

As ladies began to follow her,they couldn't help but sightsee this new country they found themselves in. Levy squealed with joy as there was new history among them.

"Robin, could you possibly tell me more about this place?" Levy's eyes twinkled with excitement

Robin looked at Levy and nodded.

"Well, let me start off by asking, do you know of the fallen kingdom?

She shook her head.

"After the loss of both the kingdom and his battle with Irene, Dante found Lucoa sitting in the middle of the ruins, both asking each other what business they had doing there. The two began to talk about what they loved about this kingdom, Locua loved the humans and dragons being able to coexist and appreciated the deep understatement between the two races. Dante made a suggestion of a place where there were second chances, a place where they could start over. Locua thought that was a foolish dream as she was too depressed to even think that could be reality. But with the two founding this very country, they could hope it could be as it once was or even better."

"Looks like we arrived." Robin announced

All the girls were in awe at how amazing the place they were staying at.