Chapter 36

Third Person POV

It was now the morning of the 3rd day of the Grand magic games, the announcer stated that the first game of the day is named Pandemonium and the selected member from each team will come forth and will be explained the rules as per usual.

"So who wants to take a crack at it this time?" Arashi asked

"Let me take a crack at it, I'm still pretty fired up from last night." Natsu confidently spoke

"You did yesterday's round so how's about you let the others have a turn." Arashi placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You did too ya know."

"I know and that why I asked who wants to do it today."

"I'll go." Erza told the team as she began her way to the arena.

"Good luck babe."

"Go and get us another win Erza."

"Yeah you got this!"

"This is so unfair! I called this one!"

"The decision has been made you idiot, deal with it."

Millianna from Mermaid heel, Jura form Lamia scale, Hibiki from Blue Pegasus, Cana from Fairy tail team B, Novalu from Cuatro puppies, Olga from Saber tooth and Obra from Raven tail stepped onto the arena as well. Arashi guessed what Millianna told them last night was still on Erza's mind, he hoped it won't distract her from today's game, but he saw her slap her cheeks to get her focus.

 Arashi guessed what Millianna told them last night was still on Erza's mind, he hoped it won't distract her from today's game, but he saw her slap her cheeks to get her focus

Once everyone had arrived a magic circle appeared on the sky and a building began to come out of it

"Holy shit." Arashi was amazed how scary the building looked

They were told that were 100 monsters in total inside Pandemonium, and each competitor was allowed to fight however many they choose. They also had draw straws to determine the other in which they go and Erza was first while Cana was last.

 They also had draw straws to determine the other in which they go and Erza was first while Cana was last

"Inside this castle lie 100 monsters... I challenge them all."

This shocked everyone in the coliseum from her bold statement. Except for Fairy tail team A, the boys were laughing away knocking it a sure victory for them.