Chapter 3

Arashi's POV

We met the next morning at Magnolia Station where the only person who was missing was Erza.

"So you want to tell me why you're here?" I asked Lucy who could be seen as trying not to associate with us.

"Mira asked me to come along and try to keep those two idiots from fighting."

"Well you're not doing a good job at it

"Well you're not doing a good job at it."

"It's not my fault they're hopeless." She sweat dropped

"Sorry to keep you waiting." We finally heard Erza

Lucy and I could feel our jaws drop at how much luggage she had with her.

Why so much?!?!

"Hey Erza, I'll gladly join under one condition." said Natsu

"And that is?"

"I want a rematch."

She smirked

"Sorry, I already challenged Arashi here when I got back and was hoping to do it once we finished this mission."

Then Natsu looked at me.

"If Erza is challenging you, then you must be strong. Arashi I challenge you to a duel too."

At this point I just learned to just accept whatever happens if I'm going to be with Fairy Tail.

"Fine, do whatever you want."

5 minutes

Natsu is struggling to keep it together on the train, we had lay down on of the empty seats next to us while Erza began to what was that she need all of us for. During her explanation I decided to make a temporary motion sickness reliver for Natsu. Happy told me dragon slayers are prone to motion sickness in any vehicle they get on, so I was kind enough to make him a reliever for when we work together. Once I gave it the reliever, it was like he revived from the dead.

"I didn't you practiced medicine Arashi." Lucy pointed out

"Yeah, I took in apprenticeship at nearby village where I lived and he was kind enough to teach what he knew and after that I just practiced on my own."