Chapter 28

Third Person POV

"I don't know if eating lightning is a good idea." Lucy said with concern as everyone was watching the final battle ensue.

Arashi coated all three of his swords with Armament Haki and the sound of a roaring fire and crackling lightning from Natsu filled the room.

"I've never seen anything like this before." Gray shockingly spoke.

"A lighting flame dragon...." Wendy was in utter shock.

Natsu let out a battle cry and at blinding speed landed a punch on Hades face, launching him into a nearby wall

Natsu let out a battle cry and at blinding speed landed a punch on Hades face, launching him into a nearby wall. Arashi teleported Infront of him.

"Three sword style: Flying leopard shot!!"

Hades let out screams of pain as multiple cuts on his body were appearing. Quickly teleporting away, Natsu took the opening and dropped an axe kick, fully engulfing his body in fire followed by an electric shock.

"So now, Natsu's able to use Laxus's power and his attacks?!?" Gray couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Their coordination is amazing, it's like they each know what they're about to do." Wendy also couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Natsu and Arashi kept rushing Hades, not giving him a chance to counter. The rest of team Natsu couldn't believe how well coordinated the two were.

"This is what happens to anyone who messes with Fairy Tail!!" Natsu yelled as punched Hades in the face again and then jumping in the air.

"You'll pay for what you have done!!" Arashi yelled as he intercepted Hades and ready his next attack.

"Now say goodbye!!!/ Now say goodbye!!!"

Arashi at x30,000, he launched a dragon twister in twine with Natsu's huge lightning fireball, combining to create a lightning flame tornado, cutting and scorching Hades.

"Do it now Natsu!!" Arashi yelled as he was enduring the flames burning his body.

With no hesitation Natsu began to charge up his next attack.