Chapter 44

Third Person POV

"How can a single swordsmen be able to destroy the gate? It's made up of an extremely magic resistance magimanium alloy" Arcadios asked doubting the swordsmen in his skills.

"Don't you worry, I believe he can do it." Lucy assured them.

Arashi remained standing in front of the gate as if he was admiring it.

"Just destroy this thing and it's all over huh?" Arashi said to himself as he put a sword in his mouth.

A demonic pressure what released and those around him felt it radiating off him.

"What is this feeling?" Princess Hisui was trembling from the sensation.

"Princess! Stay behind me!" Arcadios motioned her.

"I remember this feeling, this is just like when we fought Hades on Tenrou Island."

"Such power..." Lily observed

Everyone could see his body sprout 4 more arms and 2 more head, each holding a sword in their hands and mouth

"If I remember correctly, he told us this form was called-"

"9 sword style: Ashura..."

He sprinted towards the gate, and he wasn't stopping any time soon.

"... Silver Mist."

Arashi was then seen on the other side of the Eclipse gate. Those watching, thought his attack had failed since they saw the rest of his limbs and heads disappearing as he was walking back towards them.

"No way, not even his swords laid a scratch on it" Carla was in disbelief

"What are you talking about? The gate's already destroyed." Arashi looked at them confused. Putting away his swords away.

"Umm hate to burst your bubble but it still looks intact." Lucy said to him

"You might want to check again." He said casually as he was about to put his final sword away. Smirking.