Chapter 55: Welcome to your training in hell Ari!!! Anya's secret Training!?"

Third Person POV

It's been a week since Arashi and co. set out to train. They set up camp near an open field.

"Fairy man? Why are we waking up so early!?" Anya said as she was very groggy as she walked along her second mother Locua who was holding her hand as they walked in front of Arasshi and Erza who were talking about baby names

"I'm telling you it's a good name, at least think about it babe- Oh good morning Anya. Sleep well?" Erza greeted her

Anya slowly nodded as she slowly nodded as she looked up in the sky and smiled

"I had a dream, of papa, mama Locua, mama Robin, and mama Merlin. We were flying in the sky towards a sunrise and a Fairy man was there with his wings as he was with us to protect us from harm but there was something dark coming close. It was scary the being looked mean and scary with blue eyes and some red" Anya said as she was explaining her dream to them

"That's... a rather interesting dream." Was all Arashi could say.

A bit of silence fell before them.

"So Merlin and Robin? I don't think I heard your papa mention either of those names?" Arashi began to wonder if he had.

"Oh don't mind those two, they've been so busy in their work that even we haven't seen them in a while." Lucoa brushed it off.

"Oh.. so what are they like? I mean if they have some type of relationship with that crazy husband of yours, they're either crazy and powerful or just powerful."

"Actually one's an archaeologist and the other is a wizard scholar, trying to learn every known form of magic. That includes lost magic. Oh they are human, nothing special about them." Lucoa briefly explained.

"Wait, you said every type? That would literally take centuries. I mean no one could achieve that..."

"I mean Hades did attempt it with primordial magic and it took him a couple of decades." Erza added

"You have to be immortal or have a special type of glasses that Levy uses to memorize something like that."

Arashi stopped mid sentence and his facial expression changed into a deadpand at the conclusion he arrived at.

"She's immortal isn't she?"

Lucoa just giggled.

"Ding, ding, ding. You're correct. I gave her some of my blood, allowing her to pursue her dream. Although Robin declined my offer, I don't know why really."

"In any case, I figure we should get started on your training. We'll focus on summoning your slayer powers and the girls... well they can do their own thing in the meantime. You can help them after you're done training."

"Sounds good to me." Arashi kissed Erza's forehead and both dragon god users went off to train.

Erza and Anya looked at each other and smiled

"You wanna help me with my training?"

"Really?!"

Erza nodded as she stood up from the stump she was sitting on and grabbed Anya's hand to go train themselves.

With Arashi

"Okay, first things first. We need to figure out how you managed to summon your powers." Lucoa took a seat on a boulder

"Well I seem to remember it had something to do with my master's sword and blood."

"Yeah... let's save that as a last resort. I have a feeling if you do that, all your power would get used up before we have a chance to use it."