Chapter 32

Now that our training has been completed, we all made our way back to the guild hall and began to plan for the grand magic games.

"Listen up kids, I've decided on the six that will be participating for the grand magic games." Master announced

We all waited intensely to see who will be representing Fairy Tail.

"Natsu...Gray...Erza....Arashi...and the last two... Lucy and Wendy"

"Seriously those two?" Max complained

"I'd watch it if I were you Max, I trained everybody and you'd be surprised how strong they become." I turned to Max

"Go get em babe." Ur yelled in support

"Alright team, the grand magic game present the perfect opportunity to reclaim the tittle we once held. Let's kick Sabertooth's ass and become the #1 guild once again!!" I yelled with confidence raising fist in the air. Everyone yelled in agreeance.

After the teams were announced, we made our way to Crocus, the flower blooming capital, and the name certainly fits.

"I don't think I've been in such a humongous city in my life." Natsu expressed as well got a good look at where we were.

"Me either."

"I'm glad you kids made it in time." We all masters voice

"We just finished with the registration, so let's show everyone that Fairy Tail is number one again. Although the games begin tomorrow, we don't know what they'll be" Master continued

"What? But I though you guys did this every year?" I asked in confusion

They told us that each year each game is different from the previous one, so there's never a consistency. Which sucks, guess we'll have to play it by ear. Master also gave us the official rule book and with Levy to the rescue she was bale to sum the rules up. No guild master's allowed to participate, we have to affiliated with our respected guild, the games will only be announced the day of the event and we must be in our hotel room before midnight.

While everyone went off to do their own thing, Erza and I decided to check into our room and figure out why we needed to be there at that specific time.

A few hours went by and Erza and I decided to take a nap together while we waited on the others.

"I missed this." Erza let out a sigh of relief.

"Me too, with the S-class trial, Grimoire heart, Acnologia and this three month training. I barely had time to focus on my relationship with you and with the rest of the girls."

I could see her slowly getting up and was looking into my eyes.

"You know... we have a few hours left before curfew and the others still haven't arrived yet... how's about you and I... have a bit of fun of our own." I could see she had a seductive look on her face.

"Erza~, I thought you'd never ask." I went in for a kiss.

But of course the mood had to be ruined.