Chapter 19

Third Person POV

Everyone saw Arashi had passed out due to the poison.

"Ari!" Natsu called out to his friend.

"Ari!" Lucy ran to his side

"We have to do something or else he'll die." Eve stated

"We need Wendy, she could save his life. This is not time to be bickering amongst ourselves. We need a plan." Carla told the group and it caught everyone's attention when they heard Wendy's magic could save their friend's life.

Although some were skeptical because healing magic was a form of lost magic. But Carla told everyone that she was the Sky dragon slayer. Once everyone heard the news everyone was shocked to hear such a little girl could be a dragon slayer.

Everyone had split into groups to cover more ground in hope of finding Wendy and Happy quickly, but unfortunately they each were met ganged up on by lesser dark guilds surrounding them, but the wizards easily took care of them and continued their search for their capture friends.

Natsu, Gray, Carla and Ur were suddenly met with Razor.

"Natsu you go on ahead and find those two, Gray and I will handle him." Ur told him

Natsu nodded and ran up ahead.

"You know it's been a while since our last team up, it always feel so nostalgic." Gray told her

She nodded.

"Where do you think your going?" Razor asked but was interrupted when he suddenly slipped on ice.

"We may not be able to keep up with your speed like Ari and Erza." Gray told him

"But we can definitely stop you in your tracks with our ice magic." Ur said to him next.

Natsu and Carla finally reached the cave where they were holding Wendy and Happy and were met with a surprising guest. Jellal has returned once more. But before Natsu could do anything, Jellal attacked him knocking him into a wall and he also knocked down the Oracion seis, taking his leave.

Once he had recovered he wanted to go after Jellal, but Carla reminded him the reason that they're here. Biting his tounge, they recovered Wendy and flew back to where Arashi was.

Razor and Gray saw they over head, and Razor using his magic knocked Happy and Carla out of the sky.

That wasn't going to stop Natsu, he picked the three of them up and ran as fast as he could. Thanks to Gray and Ur slowing Razor, he managed to gain a great distance.

Arashi's POV

I was in some white space area, it almost looked familiar.

"Hello child." A familiar voice called out

I turned around and saw the same goddess that sent me to this world was in front of me again.

"Um hello again."

Then something hit me.

"Oh my god am I dead again?!" I frantically looked around

She shook her head

"No my child, you're still alive. You just passed out from the poison that's spreading throughout your arm."

"But am I still going to die though?"

She shook her head again.

"Your friends are on their way with the cure, you'll be alright. But there is something I would like to tell you."