Chapter 6

Third person POV

Team Natsu was making their way back after completing a mission. Although as they were making their way to the guild, they felt like something was wrong. Nearby people started talking about them and they couldn't figure out why.

That's when Erza noticed something was wrong and pointed towards the guild. Everyone ran to the guild only to find out that the Phantom Lord guild was responsible for the destruction of their precious home. Mira took team Natsu down to the basement of the guild where it's being used temporally until the upper part is repaired.

While everyone was trying to repair their broken, Fairy Tail's guild master could be seen drinking away.

"Sup you guys." Master responded very drunk.

"Sorry we weren't here sooner Master." Erza apologized.

"Why the hell are you just sitting around old man, we got to go teach them a lesson." Natsu complained while he watched his master chug another pint of beer.

"Master do you understand the gravity of the situation?" Erza asked

"There's no need to worry about, it's not like it's the end of the world or anything" He answered non cholent.

"What do you mean?" Asked Gray

"Just shows how cowardly those Phantom pansies are *hic* attacked while no was here *hic* who takes pride in that."

"But wait what about Ari, he and Rafe are the only one that sleep in the guild?" Lucy asked concernly

This began to worry Erza hearing Arashi could have been hurt during this sneak attack.

"When I arrived this morning and saw the state of our guild. I brought in master and we both looked for them but they were nowhere to be found. My guess is that he and Rafe spent the night at his new home.

Team Natsu looked around for their swordsmen but he was nowhere to be found or the hyper active pup either.

"So where is Ari?" Gray asked confused

Mira's voice could be heard trembling.

"I haven't seen him since last night, I'm getting worried."

"Don't worry about Ari *hic* Mira, he's as strong as Gildarts, so there's no need to worry *hic* about him *hic*" Master reassured Mira.

Both Mira and Erza eased up a bit hearing master say that.

"My guess he's probably on his way to Phantoms Lords guild for payback, we should go and back him up!" Natsu yelled

"Enough Natsu I don't *hic* want to hear a word about *hic* this anymore!" Master as he unknowingly spanked Lucy while yelling at Natsu

Suddenly Arashi appeared in front of Master, Mira and Team Natsu. However they could tell something was wrong.