Chapter 49

Third Person POV Back with Erza

"Sit." Porlyusica ordered

Erza did as she was told, while the silence began to set in the room, her head began to fill with worry, trying to figure out how she should tell the man she loves, and everyone.

Her breathing began to quicken, the room began to feel like it was spinning. She felt a hand gently placed on her shoulder, snapping her back to reality.

"Please steel yourself child, I know that you're worried about this but don't be. But instead *sighs* why don't you tell me about the man..what kind of man is this soon to be father?

Erza looked at her in surprise as she didn't think she would ask her this question but she smiled thinking about the times Porlyusica came to Fairy Tail's aid.

Erza took a deep breath.

"He's a bit of a pervert, has a childish side that I never thought he had, he can be terrifying to those he considers an enemy. But he's such a sweet and gentle man."

Erza continued to describe Arashi and in turn she slowly began to calm down. During that time, Porlyusica took out small samples so it could be analyzed.

Porlyusica looked at Erza who was still talking about the man who made her happy and she slightly smiled at this, as she remembered when she was just a kid who lost an eye who didn't know how to move on from this darkness but now she is talking with so much light in her.

Porlyusica looked at the sample and used her magic tools to see if she was but when it came back after a few mins and small smile appeared on her face before she turned to Erza and give her the news.

Meanwhile

Arashi tossed himself on to bed, happy he finally got a break.

"Princess was so mean." A tear comically streamed down his eye.

"And what's worse she knows my secret!!" He rolled from each corner of the bed with a pillow over his face.

"Damn you Dante, it was too soon for her to find out. That woman is terrifying... she may have had a cute smile on that cute face of hers, but it felt like death was staring at me. She purposefully made me do impossible tasks and ordered me not to use my magic!!! Why couldn't he come in clutch for me!!" Arashi got off his bed and threw the pillow to the floor.

Then he heard a knock on the door.

"Sir, the princess is requesting your presence in the royal library ."

His body froze in fear.

"Oh no..."

The knocking continued.

"There's only one thing I could do in this type of situation. I must use that secret technique that has been passed down through generations that not even the girls know..."

The door opened and Sebas peaked through the door.

"Sir?"

"And that is running the hell away!!!" Arashi busted through Sebas and ran as fast as he could.

With Dante and Co.

Dante was looking out into the distance as he was watching the streets filled with citizens all walking happily and free of worry, knowing that they were protected and safe.