Chapter 17

Arashi's POV

"Alright it's time to go to work!" Natsu announced to the team

We all yelled in agreeance.

"So what job are we taking?" Happy asked

"How about this one?" Gray showed us a wanted poster

Everyone was in agreeance and we set off, however Lucy and I overheard Macao and Wakaba talking about a dark guild taking over a place called Love and Lucky in Ecalifa, I didn't pay much attention to it but Lucy seemed to be worried about something.

"Is something wrong?" I asked

She had a worried look on her face.

"It's about my father, he said he was going to work there when I ran into him."

"When did this happened?" I asked in surprise

"Yesterday on my way home, I shouldn't even care, not after what he put me through and this guild. But..."

"But he's still your father, it okay to worry." I patted her head.

She looked at with me with a soft smile.

"Thank you Ari."

"Now come on, let's go and make sure he's okay."

"You guys ready to go?" Gray asked

"Sorry Gray, something important came up. You guys can do this one with out us." I said as I grabbed Lucy's hand and used my teleportation magic to get us to a city that was near Ecalifa and after that we took a horse carriage there.

" I said as I grabbed Lucy's hand and used my teleportation magic to get us to a city that was near Ecalifa and after that we took a horse carriage there

Once we arrived, it looked the army was blocking everyone from going in. We tried going in but the amry wasn't having it. Not until I showed them our guild mark and they finally let us in. I took lead in this since I've taken a few sneaky quest.

I quickly try to sense how many and told her I would take care for closer ones while she took care of the farther ones using her celestial spirits. She agreed and we began the rescue. They were just some low level thugs so they were easy to take care of. Once everyone was freed Lucy began to look for her father, I would help but I don't really know what he looks like or his name either.

We escorted the civilians out of the building but still no luck in finding her father.

"Where you dad?!" Lucy yelled

"Lucy??" A new voice was heard

We turned to see a hobo looking man just arriving to the place.

"You know this guy Lucy?" I asked