Chapter 53: Countdown till zero.. Behold a traveler from the stars!

The sky echoed the roar drawing near to the battlefield. Those who heard the dragon of the apocalypse's roar trembled in fear.

"It's really him." Arashi's voice shook.

Arashi quickly looked down at the passed out Anya in Mira's arms. Figuring out what he should do.

"It's okay." Mira assured him, knowing he was worried about their safety.

"Go find him, we'll be okay." She quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and began to head to somewhere safe.

"God damn it, this would be the perfect opportunity to use that dragon slayer magic, and I don't even have my third sword. If I can find Erza, I'm sure I can get that flame empress blade."

Arashi clenched his fist before he closed his eyes to get a sense of where they could be.

"Okay looks like they're both battling someone, I'm not too worried about him, so Erza it is."

Arashi instantly appeared near Erza's battle Kyoka.

"Erza!" Arashi called out getting both of their attention.

"Ari?! What are you doing here?!" Erza was surprised to see him

"No time to explain! You need to-" Arashi was then interrupted by an explosion nearby

All three looked in the direction and saw that Acnologia had arrived on the battlefield.

"Shit, he's here" Arashi gritted

Then he felt an even bigger source of energy coming from above, he looked up and saw another dragon.

"Acnologia!!" The dragon yelled, opening its jaw ready to bite.

This made Acnologia stop firing his breath to let out another roar before going up to face the new dragon himself.

"Another one?!" Kyoka was surprised by another dragon taking on the dragon of the apocalypse.

"Damn, looks like it'll have to be two swords for now. Need to get to Dante fast." Arashi used his magic again to locate Dante.

With Dante

"I would never have expected him to be here of all places." Dante gritted his teeth seeing the two dragons in the sky clashing heads.

He takes a look at the second dragon and sighs

"I knew that Lucoa would get involved, I just hope she'll be okay." He said as he sees an incoming blast heading straight for him as he repelled it to the side