Chapter 59

One year later Arashi's POV

We cut to Arashi under a tree, writing something into a journal of some kind.

It's been 4 years since I came to this world, two years since Fairy Tail has been disbanded and one year since leaders of the land of Wano, as we found out what the name of this place we took temporary residence. So let me tell you what has happened.

First off I am officially a father, hooray! They're fraternal twins, the eldest being my daughter by 35 seconds. They're currently 8 months and I won at what their first words, may or may not have gotten the daylights beaten out by my wife, she really wanted their first words to be 'mama'. Oh right, did i mentioned that I'm now married, for about 5 months actually. The people of Wano were kind enough to let us celebrate, the party was so amazing that it felt like I was partying as I was at home. And OH BOY, the after party...... I don't think i gotten a wink of sleep that night with all my wives. Oh I should probably update my harem list to whoever finds this journal after i'm long gone from this world, of course you know the obvious lovely Erza, Lucy, Mira, Levy, Ur, Hisui, Kagura (she totally freaked out when i told her i was getting ready to marry everyone), Cana (I'll explain in later detail) and Flare (Didn't see that one coming either, don't worry I'll explain too). Everyone's training has definitely improved, everyone can now use advanced armament haki thanks to a specialist and only Erza, Kagura (She was more than happy to learn about haki) and myself can use advanced observation haki, 2 seconds seems to be our limit. I'm still having a bit of trouble covering my blades with my conquests but Yamato says I'm so close to achieving it.

About my water god slayer powers, I got very used to this new power thanks to Lucoa. I can easily tell that she has Dante on her mind and Anya too. Haven't seen that child at all the last two years, I hope wherever she is, she's okay. I still haven't been able to have full access to my late master's sword, the power it currently puts out is nothing to that day when Dante unleashed its power. But I'll keep training my body and magic for when the day comes and I can unleash its full power at will.

Sooooo Cana.... Our whole relationship just.... Sort of happened on its own. Apparently everyone knew except for me. After the twins were born and were both asleep alongside their mother. Cana said she wanted to go for a walk since she noticed how freaked out I was with this new chapter in my life that had occurred. We shared a drink under the stars in celebration. I don't know how buzzed she was or even at all but we began a deep conversation about our past, our way of growing up, our fears, dreams. Who knew Gildarts was her father. We... fully opened up to each other and it felt so natural and that's when it happened, when she told me these feelings she had kept to herself for a while. She was instantly accepted since, like I said, they've been knowing her feelings for a while.

Now Flare was interesting, first thing first she apologized for her actions during the Grand Magic games, Lucy explained the reason why she was acting the way she was and Flare explained her upcoming in the village of giants. Once everything was forgiven, she immediately proclaimed her love for me. Apparently back in her old village, they explain when finding the person you'll want to spend the rest of your life. You'd want them to be able to slay a dragon with ease, which in my opinion was oddly specific, I'm guessing the girls might have heard my battles during the Dragon king Festival and she said I'm her type. I was a bit hesitant about it but she slowly grew on me and now she's part of the harem.

Thanks to Amina—

"Oi!!! Ari!!" Yamato's voice called out, making me stop writing in my journal.

"Yeah?" I yelled back

"Boss Hyogo wants to speak to you for a sec!"

"Coming!" I answered, and dusted off any dirt from my clothes and picked up my swords and teleported before them.