Chapter 15

Arashi's POV

It took maybe 10 minutes for the girls to turn back to normal.

"You can always count on Erza!" Happy yelled out.

"We sure can little buddy." I patted his head.

I ran to the stage to see if everyone was okay, I quickly pulled Lucy and Mira in a hug and Happy joined in too.

"I'm glad you two are safe."

I'm pretty sure they didn't what was going on but the returned the hug nonetheless. We went ahead and explained what had happened while they were turned to stone. We heard the runes change once more and the number of members went up now that they girls were free.

 We heard the runes change once more and the number of members went up now that they girls were free

"Now hold on, I don't know anything about taking hostages. But I don't see the harm in finding out who's the strongest. I think we should keep the battle going." Natsu interfered.

"Did you burn all your braincells, now's not the time for that. We should just focus on kicking Laxus's ass." I smacked him in the head.

Just then we saw the runes begin to turn red and coming our direction, we put our guard. We don't know what Laxus is going to pull now.

"Can you hear me old man? The rest of you should listen too." Laxus asked

"What do you want?" I asked

"I looks like one of the rules have gone out the window. But since I don't want this special event to be over so soon, I decided to add in another myself. I've decided to activate the thunder palace." He stated.

"Are you out of your mind Laxus?!?" Master asked in disbelief.

"I'll also be generous enough to add more time. You should be grateful. You now have an hour and 10 minutes. So better get a move on." That was the last thing he said before the runes began to disappear.

"This game ha gone long enough, I will not let you drag innocent people into thi-ugh" Master suddenly grabbed his chest and fell to the floor.

"Master!"

"I'll get his medicine" Mira hurried