Chapter 12

Arashi's POV

While I was in the middle of changing everyone's bandages, the sound of Natsu's snoring filled the entire room

"Can't believe he's been sleeping for the last 3 days." Lucy sweat dropped at Natsu current state.

"Well that's what he gets for eating Ethernano." Said Gray

Just then Natsu suddenly got up.

"Say that again and I'll smack ya." He woke up yelling but immediately went back to sleep.

"That idiot woke up just to pick a fight!" Yelled Gray as we all laughed at Natsu tendency to always pick a fight with Gray.

Once everyone was attended it was now my turn to change my bandages.

"Allow me Ari." Erza offered

"Th-thank you, it can be a pain doing it myself." I could feel my face get a bit hot as she got close to me.

I still can her words out of my head that night. I knew she had feeling for me but I didn't think she would come up and finally say it to me.

That's it, once we get home I'm telling them how I feel.

"I just want to apologize again for all the trouble I caused you guys." Erza began as she continued to wrap me.

"You don't have to keep apologizing Erza, we're just glad your safe and back with us." I told her as I grabbed one of her hands and gently squeezed and she returned the gesture.

"Hey, where's Juvia? I haven't seen her?" Lucy asked

Gray told us she had left awhile again to go and see in Master would let her join Fairy Tail. I couldn't agree more. She seemed nice and I get the feeling she has a thing for Gray. Afterwards I found Erza and her childhood friends and it looked like they were saying their final goodbyes. I decided to give them their privacy, wouldn't want to intrude their final moments.

Later that night

Erza somehow managed to convince them and try the guild life and they seemed pretty on board. To celebrate, we had a huge feast in honor of them and Erza's return. However I had a feeling that they weren't really staying. Going with my hunch, I waited for them on the beach.

"Ari? What are you doing here?" Sho asked

"You could have at least told Erza the truth." I told them.

They looked with regret.

"Look I'm not gonna stop you. From what Erza told me, it's been hell for you guys and you three definitely should go and see what the world has to offer now that Jellal is gone."

They looked up at me surprised at what I told them and then looked at each other.

"However, I'll give you one more chance to make things right."