Chapter 47

Third Person POV

It was a beautiful day in the kingdom of fiora as the citizens were going through their daily lives rebuilding and selling their goods. As for the future queen, she was walking down to the walkway and enjoying the peace in the city as she loved seeing her people happy and safe and enjoying life as she was accompanied by her royal guards

Good morning princess "

"Loving morning Princess"

She always loved when she would see the people it made her even happy to see them happy but still, not being with Ari was tough. She understood that her being the future queen of Fiore kept her occupied and him being an adventurer, taking on requests from all over the kingdom, she just wanted to see him again. Letting out a defeated sigh, she prayed that their date would come soon.

As the princess continued her walk, she could faintly hear screams coming from the city. A royal guard came running up to the princess and gave his report.

"Princess, I have received word that a nudist is running around the city and are making a straight line to the castle."

"Capture them at once, what kind of fool would dare display such an act of indecency in my city?"

Arashi's POV

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shiiiit!!

I could hear another woman scream at my current situation.

"Sorry!!"  I yelled trying to faster.

"Great no money, or clothes, not even my swords... Can't go back home using my magic. For all I know, she could there waiting for me all pissed and I don't want to face her wrath." My blood ran cold just thinking what she would do to me.

"The castle!! I can ask Hisui if she could lend me some clothes." I said to myself as I could see the castle coming up.

"Stop!!!"

"HALT!!!"

"SEZZIE THE STRIPPER!!!"

I looked back and saw a few royal guards begin to chase after me.

"This day just keeps getting better." I said sarcastically.

Before I could use my teleportation magic to make an easier escape, I was caught in a magic circle from the rune knights.

"Oh, this can not be happening right now."

"Halt you feen, you're under arrest for indecent exposure."

I could see a crowd forming around us, I was starting to get embarrassed from all the prying eyes.

"At least give some underwear." I tried covering myself with my hands, and I could feel my face getting red.

I was taken away and was given my pair of underwear, then tossed into a holding cell. By now I figured I should use this time to try and collect my thoughts about what transpired this morning and yesterday.

"Alright, let's go over what's happened... I wake up to a angry hot redhead... I learn that I had the most epic sex and can't even remember it. And now I just got myself arrested for public indecency... Well on the bright side, they gave me a pair of underwear I requested."

"Hey!!! You! Guard! When can I get my phone call!!? Or at least talk to someone? This is just a big misunderstanding!!" I said as I was trying to explain myself to one of the nearby guards.