Chapter 2

18years later
The family had now grown in strength , love and power. The Mafia Don Patrick was now retiring and giving away his crown to his first born Alex who seemed to be ready for everything.

Alpha was going to be the 2nd in command while Allan  and Archer were going to be 3rd in command's. Anderson had decided to be there when necessary. He became a doctor and helped the family that way.

The twins had just finished high school and were off to college but those guys knew the inside base like the back of their hand. They knew everything that was of knowledge and were glad to hack into absolutely anything. Zoya was all grown up and was now 18 with the best family any girl could ever ask for. She was daddy's  princess. And those two had a secret which absolutely  noone knew about. Not even Melissa.

Today the twins were heading off to college. They were only 15mimutes away from home but still they rented an apartment  a good 40minutes away from college. "That's the very last bag" said Andre as he threw the bag into one of their cars. "I still don't get why you're going far from home" huffed Allan as he crossed his hands over his chest.

"Don't worry we'll just speed up up ever you need us and be here in 15" said Andrew as he closed the boot of his car. "Your college is 15minutes away from home. But you decided to get an apartment. Anything we should know?" Asked Alex with his hands in his pockets. "Nop"  they both said.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. He always knew  when everyone was acting off. Besides being able to punch really hard , charm girls , aim and not miss he was also a very good observer. "Yes we are" the twins say. "And you're caught" said a voice from behind. "Anna , you're gonna miss us right" said Andrew trying to avert the topic.

"You bought 6 large screens and still left the receipt on your work top for anyone to find. Smart move there" she said as she stood with her dad. "You did what !" Exclaimed their mother. "What are they for" she asked. She knew her boys were into hacking. She loved them and supported them but she wasn't exactly kin on the idea of the hacking into someone else's  lives especially  if it wasn't for the Familia. "Well , we're  just trynna be really high in tech and keep up with the ever changing codes.

So we can't afford waiting to come back home you see. And learning codes  and stuff just needs time and that's why we bought  an apartment." Explained Andrew as they both prayed that their mother would just let go of the issue. "Besides  it's more like we need to far and close to you at the same time. We've hacked to the security of the house so we're  always watching you. So you'll always have back up when the footage of the house gets destroyed" added Andre noticing that his mother was about to disagree. "Plus-" their mother raised her hands in the air showing that she surrendered.

"Okay ,okay. It's fine. But you boys promise me to take care of yourselves" she said. She might have been a bad ass Dona but inside she was still a very sensitive  overprotective  mother. "We will" they said. "And your meals. Have them in time" she said again. "That too" they said as they walked up and hugged their mom.

Alex , Alpha , Allan , Archie , Anderson said their goodbyes to their brothers. "Are you trying not to cry?"Asked Andre  as he approached Anna. "Of course not why would I  be crying." She said with tears eyes.  "And besides you're just forty minutes away" she said trying not to care. "And also I have tons of you there's Alex , Alpha,  Allan , Archie and Anderson. So why would I be sad that only two are missing " she said trying to laugh but instead a tear fell from her eye.

"And also-" the twins cut her short by giving her the biggest Teddy bear hug they'd  ever given her. "I'll  miss you the most" whispered Andre. "Not if I can't help it" whispered Andrew. They earned a little laugh from their sister. "Don't forget that trick about the mean girls"  said Andre pulling out of the hug.  "Mean girls?" Asked Alex. "Yeah she's having trouble getting past that one" said Andrew.