Chapter 3

Anna's POV

After putting on my uniform I went downstairs for breakfast. I kept my bag on the kitchen counter and joined everyone else at the dining table. "Good morning" I said taking a sit after kissing  all of my brothers and parents. "Your morning  routine is too long" said Anderson who was enjoying  his oatmeal.

"How is it long" I asked as the maid served me pancakes  and syrup and an orange juice. "You kiss  7 people good morning  then sit down at the table only after that. With food infront of me I tend to loose sight of who's a friend and who is an enemy" he explained still enjoying his oatmeal.

"Speak for yourself" said Alpha. "You just haven't  finalised your morning  routine even after getting past 16" he said taking  a bite of his bacon.

"You're just jealous that I don't have strict rules  to follow" said Anderson. Archie just chuckled " the doctors are not safe anymore" he said and took another sip of his coffee. "Okay princess let's get you to school" he said standing up. "Okay let's go" I stand up and give everyone goodbye kisses. Just then I remembered the first lesson and groaned. "What  now ?" Asked Allan. "Ms Russell,  is my first period  and she's clingy" I complained. Everyone chuckled.

"It's always been like that with all the Rammos  she sticks to them like a lost puppy" said Alex. "Going forward" said Archie as he pushed me towards the door.

"Okay now be good. And don't let absolutely  anyone walk over you. Especially  those girls. Now if anyone messes you up just screw them up"  he said as he parked the car at the school at looked at me. "Promise to be good and screw up anyone who messes up my day" I said looking at him. He smiled and both of us got out of the car.

He walked over to my side and all the senior girls suddenly recognised him and started squeeling. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him "attention seeker." I said folding my arms across my chest. "I love attention" he shrugged  putting his hands into his pockets.

"We'll  see" just then a bunch of girls surrounded him.  they  started throwing all sorts of comments and questions at him. He raised his hands up in the air "girls you have classes to attend to and I have a sister to attend to" he got to me and planted a kiss on my forehead. And all the girls looked at us as if they saw a baby  dog learning how to walk.

"I love you princess" with that he walked to his black Mercedes  and drove off. I walked into the building leaving those seniors behind.  I got to my locker and took my book for my first and second lesson not making any plans of coming back to my locker.

"Whats up Winner" said the voice I never want to start my day with. I closed my locker and turned to her and her 4 minions. "Clara  Leckford,  how are you" trying to smile at the evil brett infront of me. "Your brothers aren't around where are they. I don't see them" she said looking around. "Oh that's right they went of to college who's gonna protect you now" she said. She snapped her hands  and the red haired girl gave her a drink.

She threw the drink on me completely  messing up my skirt. I raised my hands in shock staring down at my skirt. I clenched my first and tightened my Jaw ,  hard and I looked at her.

"Oh no , I'm so sorry Anna. I almost tripped and my drink went over your clothes" she said  and and turned to walk away. "Good luck cleaning that" she walked away with her besties walking behind her. 

I picked up my books I had dropped on the floor and put then back into the locker and took my emergency  skirt  as made my way to the changing rooms. I changed my skirt as went back to my locker and I found her leaning against it. "I was waiting for you" she said pushing herself off the locker. I looked straight at her and gave an intimidating  look.